Ch. 19

Michael's POV

So Emma and I are great together. And I love her a lot.

Emma's POV

Grace and I have been getting along really well. Even though stupid stuff happened when we were younger, that doesn't matter anymore because now we're like best friends. All those years I bullied her for something stupid that happened, I felt bad. She didn't deserve it. She also told me about the hate and her depression. I cried with her and then we decided that she should get a therapist. We went out for fro-yo and then laughed the whole way back to her apartment. I really hope this all works out because I miss being her friend. I'll admit I was jealous of some of the things she had. And I'm sure she was jealous of some of the things I had too. Anyway, the wedding is soon, Michael and I are so, so happy, and my life is pretty good!

Grace's POV

Today the bridesmaid dresses came in. The dresses are sweetheart cut, aqua colored, short, chiffon. The bouquets are the cutest thing ever! I'm so happy! Ashton is Luke's best man so how fitting is it that I'm the Matron of Honor. There are 2 weeks until the wedding. We have to fly out to Hawaii tonight to start prepping and relaxing to get into wedding mode. I love Hawaii so much! I've only ever been to NJ, PA, WV, and Canada besides my home state. This whole week is just amazing. In fact this whole month has been amazing.

Ashton's POV

Grace and I are getting pretty serious. I think she's the one for me. I love her a lot and I can't live without her.

(a/n sorry that this has been the crappiest chapter ever bc im writing random stuff bc i have writers block and its late so sorry. The next chapter should be better tho! byee guise 💕)