Ch. 28

Grace's POV

I woke up to Ashton singing really loud in the shower. I giggled a little bit and decided to record it and put it on keek. I grabbed my phone and started recording. "Hey baby tell me your name..." he was singing 'Move' by Little Mix. I couldn't stop laughing. He was amazing but the funny part was he was singing a girly song. (a/n LM IS PERFECT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OMG CONTINUE) "Hey guys", I whispered outside the bathroom door, "Ash is in the shower singing Move and he's amazing isn't he?" I posted the video and got 100 likes immediately. I went back into the bedroom and got changed for my busy day. Today was the day Maggie, my mom, and my sister Cassie were going shopping for my wedding dress. "Hey Ashy-kins?" "Yea babe?" "I'm leaving now for the spa", I fibbed, "love you!" "Be safe babe! Love you!" I hopped in the car and drove to the cafe where we were meeting. When I got there I immediately spotted my sisters bright red hair which let me know we were all ready to shop. (The reason I told Ash I was going to the spa was because I knew he would want to see the dress but it's bad luck so yea.) We grabbed something to drink and then went to the bridal shop.

*while at the appointment*

"Okay so this dress is a Vera Wang and is a sweetheart cut, white, princess ball gown." Alexa (the bridal consultant) said with a smile. "Oh my gosh Grace you look so beautiful!" My mom started tearing up. "You really do sissy! Give me a hug" my sister started tearing up too. "So what do you think Mags?" "Grace this is freaking perfect oh my gosh! This is the dress!" I smiled. The moment I saw the dress I knew it was the one. "So is this the dress?" Alexa asked. "Yes, yes, this is the dress! I'm saying yes to this dress!" Mom, Cassie, and Mags clapped and then we had a group hug. We payed for the dress and then made an appointment to come and pick it up. As we were walking out the paps attacked us. "Is it true Ashton cheated? Are you still getting married? Do you love him?" I normally don't answer but this time I had to. "Look you jerk face, Ashton didn't cheat, yes we're getting married and of course I love him idiot. No further comment." I continued walking while more questions were asked. I ignored them all and proceeded to the car. After the appointment we decided to get our nails done along with a nice deep tissue massage. It's exactly what I needed after those stupid paps. Today has been great.

Ashton's POV

I knew where she was going. The bridal shop of course. She said something about it a few days ago and of course I want to see the dress but I know it's bad luck so I figure Gracie had a good reason for saying the spa and not the bridal shop. Anyway, at the moment I'm working on a song for her while at practice with the boys. I'm really hoping she'll love it. The boys are gonna play it for our first dance as husband and wife. Gosh I can't wait to marry her and have a family and just be happy. "Hey Luke, how does this sound?" I wrote down the lyric and then sang it. "You're my sun, my moon, and all the stars. I wouldn't be here without you. I will love you 'til the end of time and beyond." "Ash that's amazing! Grace is gonna love it." He smiled.