Ch. 18

*Feburary of the next year*

Grace's POV

Emma called me today. She said she had wanted to talk to me about something. Weird because we haven't talked in years. But I guess it's something important. I skyped her and we began talking. "Hey Grace!" "Hey Emma. How are you? God we haven't talked since like what 3rd grade? It's been so long!" "Oh my gosh I know right! I'm pretty great, how 'bout yourself?" I didn't really know how I was. I was happy for Maggie since her wedding was soon. (Make, their ship name lol, was getting married in June) And my relationship with Ashton was going great. The only thing was the hate. I didn't take it well so I got a bit depressed. I didn't cut or anything but I thought about it. But it wasn't just the hate. It was I hated my body, I never thought I was pretty no matter how many times people told me I was, I had friends but a lot were absolute fakes and used me, plus I had a lot of family shit going on. So naturally with all that combined with stress from other things I was pretty depressed. "I'm okay I guess. Things could be better. But that's how life goes I guess." I fake smiled. We continued talking and I guess she's going to the wedding with Michael which should be great. The good part is my best friend who was like a sister to me, was getting married and I could talk to an old friend and maybe sort everything out. The crappy part: seeing Michael, my ex.

Maggie's POV

I'm getting married in 4 months and Grace is my Matron of Honor. Gosh I'm excited! Today me and the the other bridesmaids are going dress shopping! I already have my dress of course. It's a sleeveless, sweetheart cut, mermaid gown with ruffles at the bottom! It's soooo pretty. The wedding colors are aqua and white and the center pieces have little white roses and ribbon in really tall vases. Ahh my dream wedding! I'm just so happy! Luke and I decided to move to England after the wedding. We'll have a summer home in Australia and of course I'll be visiting my family back in Ohio. I heard Grace bought an apartment in Australia with Ashton so I guess that relationship is amazing! I just hope it all works out. She really needs him.

Ashton's POV

This year has been amazing! We've released our fourth album and it's a hit! Grace and I are perfect for each other, Luke's wedding is soon, Calum is now currently dating Louis, and Emma is now my friend. So, so far everything is actually going right for once. I just really hope it stays this way for a long time.