Ch 31

Grace's POV

The boys went back on tour a couple of months ago. Recently there was an interview with Luke and Ashton about their marriages. Here's basically how it went.

I: So I heard you got married over the weekend Ashton?

A: Yes, yes I did! *smiles*

I: What's the married life like boys?

A: It's great. When you're with the one that you love it's perfect.

L: Having a family to come home to after tour, a wonderful, beautiful little family, it's amazing and special. *Luke smiles and Ash nods*

I: Ashton, any family plans?

A: Actually yes, Grace and I both decided on four. We absolutely adore kids and think it would be great to have a medium size family!

I: Well that's great boys! Have a nice day!

Then the interview ended.

*Two weeks later*

The boys were back home in Australia and happened to be coming to Perth which was near where Ash and I lived. The concert was tonight and Ash all ready bought me tickets. The concert was at 7:00 and it was already 4:30. I decided to take a quick shower and then get dressed and ready for the show. After my shower it was around 5:00. I got dressed and then warmed up my curling iron. My hair was fully dry so I curled my hair and began putting on some light makeup. (Concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.) By the time I was done getting ready it was 5:45 so I figured I should leave for the arena. I called Ash and told him I was on my way with big news. I got to the arena at 6:30 and waited out back. That's when it happened. The attack.

*Grace is in the hospital and the boys cancelled the concert because of this*

Ashton's POV

*a few hours earlier*

"Hey babe! I'm on my way to the arena! I love you!" I got the voicemail. Half an hour later I got a text that she was out back. I walked to the back of the arena and couldn't find her. But I did find her body. She wasn't dead but she wasn't breathing. How could this happen? What even happened?

*at the hospital*

"Luke do you know what happened?" I asked. "No I don't, but we can check the security cameras." We looked at the footage and saw Grace at the door and then 3, tall, buff, guys come up to her and they start talking about regular stuff. Then they asked her about 'the money and the fame and why she married me'. She responded with 'I don't know what you're talking about' and they started attacking her. She was cornered and the first guy started throwing punches. She tried to fight back but she just couldn't. How could I let this happen? Why didn't I get there sooner? I can't lose her! I love Grace so much, we were supposed to have a family! The doctor came in the room with a cop and I shut the laptop. "How is she doctor?" He looked upset. "She's doing fine but she will have a slight concussion and a broken leg." I breathed a sigh of relief. "So she's going to be okay?" "Yes Grace will be fine don't worry Mr. Irwin." The doctor left but the cop stayed to ask us some questions. "Where were you when your wife was attacked Mr. Irwin?" he asked. "I was actually on my way to pick up Grace in the back. So in the hallway. Luke can confirm that because he was with me at the time." "That's true officer.....Espinosa?" Luke stated. "Yes, Matthew Espinosa. Anyway, Mr. Irwin, do you know any of the men in the video?" "No, I can't say that I do." "Well we'll continue on with the investigation. If she wakes up anytime soon and remembers anything important give me a call alright? I hope she does well." Matthew smiled. "Alright officer, and thank you I do too." With that he left.