Ch. 13

*3 days later*

Grace's POV

I'm still upset with Michael. I don't think I can trust him at all. I went to the boys bus to go talk to Ashton. (Staff had separate buses from the boys for some odd reason...) When I got to the bus Ashton was still asleep. I waited until he woke up mostly because he was so cute and probably tired from the events of the past week. When he woke up he rushed over to me and asked me what was wrong. "Ash what's wrong is that I'm not happy. The only people I can trust is you, Maggie, Luke, and a few others. I've realized that I love you. You're the ONLY one who's actually been there every second of the day for me. You cared so much and I cared too little. I'm so so very sorry for hurting you. I also realized in these past few days how you felt when I chose Michael. I'm so sorry. You know it's actually sort of funny. I had a dream this would all happen and it did. I guess I actually followed my dreams for once. A bad but slightly good one. The one where I make a dumb decision but then when it goes downhill I realized that there is someone that was, is, and will always be there for me. and that person is...you." He was speechless. Then all of a sudden he kissed me. Now I was speechless...our lips moved together perfectly. I broke the kiss and smiled. "Ashton" I breathed. "Grace I forgive you. I love you too by the way." He smiled. God I love that smile.