Ch. 27

*3 weeks later*

Grace's POV

Maggie and Luke came home a couple of weeks ago and I was finally able to hold my godchild. I was really happy but I knew that I still needed to talk to Ash about the pics. "Ash? You there?" "Yea babe, what's wrong?" I paused before I spoke. "Ashton we need to talk about those pictures in Milan." "Grace, look, nothing happened. I was whispering to her that I had a girlfriend or really now, fiancé. And then she kissed me. I tried pushing her away and the paps got fucking pictures. So that's what happened. You know I love you with all my heart. Please believe me? I can't lose you." I took a deep breath and looked in his eyes. "Ash I believe you. And I love you too." He smiled and kissed me. "But Ash I also need to tell you something really important." His face dropped. "Are you breaking up with me? Did you cheat? Are you sick? Please say no to all of these?" I laughed. "No Ash, I need to tell you that I have been depressed and thought about self harm." I frowned. It was true. I had only ever told Maggie, Emma, and Neh. "What?" he sighed. "Grace, no, you couldn't have. I love you and you're perfect. Don't let anyone get you down. Please I can't lose you. Please Gracie I love you." "You won't lose me and you can't lose me Smash." I smiled. We watched movies for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

Ashton's POV

"No Ash, I need to tell you that I have been depressed and thought about self harm." Those words kept replaying in my head. I just I can't lose her. She's my everything. I wouldn't be alive without her and music. I need to show her how much she means to me. I know! I'll take her to a really nice restaurant, then we can go to the amusement park, and then have some fun when we get home.