Febuary 2018: Part 8- Meals on Wheels: Part 9: Curry Again

As it has been the most difficult culinary task that I have undertaken so far as part of 'Meals On Wheels', I decided to try and improve on my skills in using a microwave by making another curry. The process was much the same, as in breaking the film on the container to air the ingredients inside the microwave.
   I felt much more skilled and confident in the process of transferring the container with the curry in and out of the microwave, because I realised that the edges of a plate, which I placed the container on, were not hot, so it was easier to get a hold of when taking it out of the microwave. This made it easier for me because I find it difficult to use oven gloves, as it is not easy to operate my wheelchair when wearing them as well as holding something at the same time.
   Taste wise, the curry was a bit different this time, as although it was a Chicken Tikka Masala like last time, it's also came with Bombay potatoes and and Onion Bhaji in addition to the curry and rice like last time. I tried both of the extra additions and thought they were quite nice. The extra parts to the meal made it slightly more difficult to present it all nicely by pouring it onto a plate, but I managed.