Chapter 6: New Uniforms and A Hallway Problem

Girls School Uniform:

Boys School Uniform:

Skys POV:When we were all finished changing we exited our rooms and took a look at each others uniforms

Skys POV:
When we were all finished changing we exited our rooms and took a look at each others uniforms. The girls wore a long sleeved white top with a red sailor-styled collar, a red skirt, black stockings and dark red, polished flats. Me, Ross, Cory and Max wore a white shirt, a dark red tie, grey pants with a black belt and silver buckle, black shoes and a dark red blazer.
"You girls look good in those uniforms." Max smiled, complimenting the girls. Before the girls could either slap or thank him he started speaking again. "And Cory before you get jealous, I'm not flirting with her." Max smirked at Cory. He just stared back at him confused.
"Why would I be jealous?" Cory questioned with an hint of innocence in his voice. Once you get to know him he's nothing like he seems. He can actually be really nice at times and since he was kidnapped when he was about 5-6 hes pretty innocent-minded and barely has a clue what dating or love is.
"Never mind" Max looked at me and then at my uniform. "You guys look good as well."
"Thanks bro!" I thanked him as I swung my arm around his shoulders.
"You look great yourself Max!" Aphmau walked up to us with Shelby and joined the conversation. "You should really stop trying to steal Corys girl though~" She giggled as Shelby blushed and glared at her.
"I am no ones girl Aph!" She confirmed as she lightly pushed Aphmau a bit. Aph just started to giggle. "Shes just giggling because she doesnt think we know that she's Skys girl." Shelby retorted with a smug look on her face. Our cheeks went red as Aphmau tried to think of something to say back.
"Ya know what? We're even k?"
"Truce?" Shelby winked while holding out her hand for her to shake. Aph shook Shelbys hand and whispered something to her. After she whispered to her Ross and Max both snickered and glanced at me and Cory. After this they walked over to the girls.

Corys POV:
I'm lost here. Apparently I'm the 'innocent-minded' one here. According to the rest anyway... Hey I was taken at flippin five years old so can you blame me? I saw Aphmau whisper something to Shelby but I didn't hear what it was. I started to get suspicious when Max and Ross started snickering and joined the girls in their little whisper party. This time I was trying harder to listen to whatever they were whispering about. Sky noticed and came over to me.
"What are they saying?" He whispered to me with a hand over his mouth to make sure only I could hear him. I held up my index finger and made my ear twitch to indicate that I was listening to them.
"Apparently they're doing something called 'shipping' with me and you..." I whispered back to him. I turned my head to him. "What does that mean?" I questioned, still with my voice down.
"APHMAU SHELBY I SWEAR TO GOD!" He yelled at them causing them to squeal and run away giggling. The sudden sound made me jump a little, then I just stood there in confusion. Max saw my face and chuckled.
"Poor Cory doesnt even know what everyones going on about" He put his hand on my shoulder. "Want me to explain what shipping is?" I hesitated for a second, wondering if I actually wanted to know or not. Deciding I did, I gave a small nod. I then remembered about the whole 'school' thing.
"We need to get going though."

Aphmaus POV:
We started headding towards the main hall. Cory put his tough guy look back on and Ross went quiet, as usual. After a while I noticed that several boys were staring at our group... specifically me and Shelby... Suddenly some teen boys older than us, they looked about seventeen, came and stood around the two of us.
"Look at these cuties..." One of the boys smirked. He had wolf ears, like Corys but white.
"They look younger than us. About fifteen maybe?" Another, with goat ears and horns, suggested as he picked up a strand of Shelbys red hair and kissed it. She swiftly backed away from him. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me so she wouldnt bump into another one of them while backing up.
"Back off sickos." I commanded, sounding confident. As soon as I finished I felt someone tall hug me from behind and tensed up.
"Ha no way princess." Luckily Shelby was there to shove him away from me. I mouthed the words 'Thank you' to her and she just nodded. I could tell she was scared but was trying her best not to show it. I swear where are the guys?! Do they not notice that we aren't there?! A small, high-pitched yelp snapped me out of my thoughts. I spun around and saw Shelby being held bridal-style by one of the creeps, this one had brown dog ears. She was clearly trying to get free.
"PUT ME DOWN!" She was kicking and trying to push him to make him drop her. Out of the blue one of them hugged me from behind again but this time HE KISSED ME ON THE DANG CHEEK! I started struggling to make him let go but it wasnt going anywhere.

Third Person POV:
"Hey creeps." A sudden growl appeared out of nowhere. It sounded a bit like a wild animal. A wolf to be specific. "Better let those girls go."
"Says who?" The guy holding Aphmau sneered.
"Says us." Another voice came. "And trust me. We're not afraid to get ugly if you don't." The older boys just laughed.
"HAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THINK YOU SCA-" Out of the blue he started screaming in pain.
"What is it?!" The one holding Shelby asked. He fell to the ground to reveal four bleeding claw marks on his back and showing a dark figure stood behind him.
"..." The figure stood there silent until...
"MAX NOW!" he signalled as he ran out of the shadows.
"Max! Cory!" Shelby beamed, relieved to see them.
"TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH!" Aphmau joked as she saw them.
"Yeah,, we know, sorry!" Max apologised as he separated the boy and Aphmau.
"You good?" He asked as he helped the girl up.
"Yep! Thanks for helping us." She thanked then looked around to find where Cory and Shelby were. When she spotted them Cory was still trying to fight three out of the four still awake. There were originally seven of them but the guys knocked three of them out already. She could just barely see past the group of four but she could see that Shelby was still struggling to get free from the boy holding her.
"Lets go help Cory and Shelby!" Max nodded and the two ran to help the pair.

Shelbys POV:
As I tried to kick and push my way out of this idiots grasp I noticed Aphmau and Max were running over to help Cory with the other idiots. I saw Aphmau whisper something to Cory and he nodded. He ran a bit away from the fight and was looking at something behind us. As darkness flowed around him I realised what he was doing and I got an idea.
"White love..." I murmured quietly to myself.
"What was that?" The creep tried to intimidate me by putting a serious look on his face. White hearts started gathering around my head.
"Hey handsome, if you put me down I might give you a kiss!" I tried my best not to gag while I was speaking. Everything went quiet as everyone froze and stared at us I shock.
"Oh really?" He sounded a tiny bit hopeful that I actually would. "Ok then." He lowered me to the ground gently and I stood up. That was sooooo much easier than I thought it would be.
"Alright!" I chirped. "Close your eyes!" I giggled a bit as I realised that Aph Max and Cory were staring at me with that 'Da hell are you doin?' look. I turned back to the boy to see that he had his eyes closed. Perfect.
"Kitty Claws." I chanted under my breath so he didn't hear. I swiftly scratched him across the face leaving four bloody cuts. I heard the others sigh in relief behind me. I skipped back over to them with a cheerful face. I laughed.

Max's POV:
"PLEASE don't tell me you actually thought I was going to kiss him..." We started to chuckle along with Shelby.
"Yeahhh we should have known better." I rubbed the back of my neck with one hand. Aphmau suddenly started laughing.
"You should have seen your faces!" She said while still laughing.
"Oh shut up. Your face looked the same!" Cory simpered. I chuckled again.
"What do ya say we get back to Sky and Ross?" I commented. Everyone agreed and we all headed back to the other two.