Chapter 9: Teasing About Love

Sky's POV:
We waved goodbye to Cory as he ran off to relationships class and we went off to magics. I'm surprised that he could still run after he sprinted to catch Shelby... Though I have to admit, that boy could run for miles if he needed to.

As soon as Cory was out of sight Aph smirked at Shelby.
"Sooooo Shelby~" She said in a cheeky and mischievous voice. "How have you and Cory been getting along recently?~"
"Just like normal." Shelby replied in a regular tone but suddenly gained a smirk of her own. "How about you and Sky?~" She put emphasis on my name to make it clear that she meant me.
"W-What?!" The black-haired girl questioned, caught off guard considering the fact that Shelby didnt even look at her, she just smirked. "Wh-where did that come from?!"
"Dont act all innocent now!" She yelled playfully.

"Hey guys should we just skip class..?" I interrupted, examining the clock on the wall. I then looked back to the girls and pointed to it. "Its already half way through the lesson. Plus our class is two corridors away."
"Oh. Alright then." Aphmau said like it was nothing. Shelby hesitated, I'm assuming that she was scared of getting in trouble.
"I promise we wont get caught." I reassured her and she gave a small smile.
"Ok then.. Where are we going?" She rightfully asked.
"How about the outside room? Aph suggested. The 'outside room' was basically just this big room with a glass ceiling and walls. It was decorated with benches, flowers, grass and other things you would find outside. Barely anyone ever went there.
"Sure!" We both agreed and we set off.

Aphmau's POV:
On our way to the outside room we passed Cory and Max's classroom. I silently crept up to the door and peered through the window. They noticed me and I waved my hand towards me Sky and Shelby, signalling for them to come outside. Without warning I heard the faint voice of the teacher.
"Is something wrong boys?" I watched as they swiftly turned to her.
"No, I just need to go to the bathroom REALLY bad..." Max tried to make up an excuse so he could leave the classroom.
"Yeah me to." Cory copied his excuse. The teacher sighed.
"You may go but be quick."
"Thank you!" The boys both walked out of the classroom and followed us in the opposite direction of the bathrooms. Max told us that he was going to get Ross and Shelby went with him, leaving just me, Sky and Cory.

"Hey Cory?~" Sky said, trying to grab the boys attention. Cory just hummed in response, continuing to walk forwards with his hands in his pockets. "Whats going on with you and Shelby huh?~" Despite Skys attempt, Cory honestly didnt seem fazed about this.
"I dont know." He replied with a blank tone. "Whats going on between you and Aphmau?"

Sky went silent, trying to think up a good comeback without letting his face turn red, even if only slightly. Cory smirked, trying to hold back a small laugh.
"Hey Sky?"
"Yeah?"
"Imma hug Aphmau~" I stared at Cory giving him that 'Touch me and imma snap your f'ing neck' look.
"DONT YOU DA- I-I mean sure go ahead. I dont care..." He mumbled the last part. Cory chuckled.
"Tsundere." He ruffled Sky's hair and ears. Sky stared pouting which made me giggle a little.
"Am not."
"Are to."
"I am not a tsundere!"
"Then why did you get mad and try to hide it by saying 'I dont care'?"
"Hey speaking of tsunderes did you teach him what that means?" Sky stared at me, waiting for an answer.
"Maybee?" I averted my eyes with a cheeky grin.
"Thats a yes." Sky grinned with me and we all continued walking.