How They Were Kidnapped. (skip this 1 if ya want :3)

Shelbys POV:

I was running around playing tag with Max and Ross. We know this game is for kids around 6-7 years old but sometimes its fun to play games you would play when you were toddlers! We wont ever get the chance to be kids again so why not enjoy it while it lasts. I was running away from Max when suddenly I bumped into a tall man, I said sorry and tried to carry on running but for some reason he stopped me... Max caught up to me and saw the man. He grabbed my wrist and began tugging on it, signalling for me to get away from the adult. I obeyed and began stepping back. As we were about to run back to Ross the man grabbed me and pulled me away from Max. I began punching and kicking him as hard as I could trying to get away but that wasn't working. I thought and thought of how I was going to get free while I was crying out loud, scared for my life. That's when I remembered something that was VERRY useful at this moment in time.

Flashback

Me and Max were running around with our friends at school. We were playing tag. Max started chasing me and he was really fast so I screamed a bit playfully, he suddenly stopped running and covered his ears,

"Shub! Please don't scream! Your voice is to high-pitched for me to handle!"

Flashback End

My voice! I stopped trying to attack him and he looked really confused. This was my chance. Still crying, I screamed as high-pitched and loud as I could. The man suddenly let go to cover his ears. I took this opportunity to run for my life. I sprinted as fast as I could back to Max and Ross. Max looked terrified but relived that I got away and Ross looked like he had been crying his eyes out. We all ran like our lives depended on it back home but as soon as we reached the edge of the field there was about 15 of them. We tried our best to fight back but there were too many of them. They grabbed us and threw us in the back of a big van. I was petrified right now, I couldn't be more scared...

Aphmaus POV:

As I left my house to go for a walk to the park, I waved bye to my mom and dad, who were also the two rulers of where we live, Irene and Shad. I strolled down the street on my way to the field. Being the impatient girl I am, I decided to take a short-cut through an alley. Halfway down the alleyway it started to get really dark due to the lack of sunlight able to get through, I could still see but it was kinda scary. Abruptly, I heard footsteps behind me. I swiftly spun around to look behind me. Nothing...Must have just been my imagination. I scanned around me once more just to make sure and twirled back around but came face to face with a strange man in front of me. He tried to grab my arm but I, with my awesome reflexes, kicked him in the crotch and made a break for it back down the alley. While running I glanced back over my shoulder to check he wasn't chasing me but, lucky me, I bumped into someone. ANOTHER OLD GUY! This time there was 3 of them AND the one chasing me. 2 of them grabbed my arms to stop me from punching me and the other 2 grabbed my ankles to stop me from kicking them. I struggled and struggled but to no prevail. They threw me in the back of a van where I saw 3 other kids. 1 boy was sat crying his eyes out, the poor guy was terrified. The other boy quickly got up and tried to dart to the doors of the van but they closed it just in time.

"DANG IT" he shouted with frustration while punching the door, making a very slight dint in its metal.

"Calm down Max..." the girl whispered. She sounded so scared... Without warning the vehicle started to move, making the red-haired boy fall.

Well, goodbye home... I thought to myself sadly as we headed off unwillingly.