Chapter 1: The Facility

Max's POV:

A couple, or what I was assuming was a couple of hours later the van finally stopped moving. I heard quiet feet making their way to the door. I grabbed Ross' and Shelby's hand and waited for them to open the door. Shelby motioned for the other girl to come to us. She accepted the offer and quickly moved over to us. Shelby grabbed her hand and the kidnappers opened the doors.
"Aww how cute. All the little kiddies holdin hands~" one of them taunted. I growled at them and gripped my friend's hands tighter.
"Aww, you mad little boy~?" This was when I snapped.
"I HAVE HALF A MIND TO RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF YOU LITTLE-" I tried to pounce at them but Shelby, Ross and the other girl held me back.
"M-Max! Please calm down!" begged Ross. I glared at the men and sat back down.
"Come on you little brats." They dragged us out of the van but the girl we didn't know refused to move.
"Boi I ain't movin for you." she sassed.
"Yes, you are." They tried again to drag her but she wasn't budging. It was kinda funny, to be honest, I was trying not to laugh. When they finally moved her (which was by literally having to carry her) they took us to this lab room thingy. It had 4 tables that looked like they were for operating on people.

Aphmaus POV:

I looked around the room and then at the 4 tables. They had metal straps on them that seemed like they were for holding people down. I started to wobble a bit as the guards started walking again but I regained my balance very quickly. When I realised what they were doing I tried my best to make them put me down but it didn't work. They sat me on the table and forced me to lay down. They put the metal straps around my wrists and ankles so I couldn't get up, I flinched at how cold they were. After strapping me down they did the same for everyone else. They had a little trouble with the red-head boy but they eventually got him down. One man walked over to me with something in his hand. It took me a while to realise what it was but when he got closer I immediately knew what it was. It was a syringe with some weird green liquid inside. When he reached my table he didn't hesitate and injected me. All of a sudden everything went black.

Ross POV:

After the girl was injected she immediately fainted. Since she was right next to me I'm assuming next it was my turn. I watched as the man walked over to me. My face still red from tears, he injected me and the same thing happened to me. Everything went black.

Time Skip after max and shelby are injected

Skys POV:

I was sat in mine and Cory's 'room' or at least the closest thing to a room you could get here. I was really bored since there is nothing to do until training time so I was just using my nails to scratch little patterns into the concrete wall. Cory was just ignoring me as usual.
"Hey, I heard we're getting new roommates today," I said, trying my best to start up a conversation with him. It didn't work... he just sat there still ignoring me. Well, to be honest, I don't think he was IGNORING me, just refusing to answer me. We heard the guards walking up to our room, they swung the door open and threw four poor kids inside the room with us. Me and, surprisingly, Cory ran over to them to see I they were ok but they were all out cold.
"Hey, Cory can you help me get these guys to their 'beds' so they aren't just laying on the floor?" I turned to see him already picking up on of the kids. Taking two and then coming back to get the other two, we successfully carried the others to the spare four ledges we had in here. Now to just wait for them to wake up...

A couple minutes later...

Corys POV:

I was sat back on my bed (which was really just a stone ledge with an uncomfortable cover on top) while Sky was sitting next to the new guys' beds waiting for them to wake up. One of the girls groaned slightly and sat up while holding her head. She had long red hair with gold-ish coloured eyes.
"You're awake!" Sky exclaimed excitedly, accidentally scaring the girl a little.
"Where am I?" She asked with a confused face.
"This is your new room. Or it's your room for while you're here at least."
"Oh. Well, I'm Shelby!"
"I'm Sky!"
"Who's that?" Shelby turned her head to look at me. Sky did the same. I just stared at the ground hoping they would ignore me.
"That's Cory..."