Chapter Four: Strange Feelings

Your POV

After the mission me and Clock had last night, and the argument, me and her have avoided each other and to be honest it was pretty hard but it wasnt hard for her. And yet even after she hurts me or has my heart crack, i still go back to hoping or wishing for something good to happen between us..and whenever im around her..i cant help but get so nervous and i have NO idea why! I want to think that i have developed feelings for her but then i dont wanna think that because there is not a possibility for it...right??

Clock's POV

I was in the woods for while trying to practice pouncing so i could pounce on our targets when we go on missions and of course i had to use some of the pastas for the targets and to be honest, it was the funniest thing ive ever seen! I lunged at Jane this time but before i could hit the ground, i felt a sharp pain on my side and going into my ribcage and thats when i looked up and i saw everyone that was outside get their weapons out ready to stab something and before my i blacked out, the last thing i saw was a face that had razor sharp teeth and huge claws with pale shiny skin and just like that, i was out.

Your POV

i had heard screaming and yelling outside so i looked out the window to see what the hell was going on. I then see some weird creature ontopnof someone and a group of the pastas getting weapons and thatsbwhen i realized that, that weird creature was on Clockwork! I tried hardly not to be worried about it and remember the stuff she had said about me but i couldnt help it! So i ended up running downstairs and out the door. Hoodie had tried shooting the monster while Jane and Jill carried Clock inside. I had followed them into some room ive never seen before but went in anyway. I saw two people that ive never seen in the mansion and i was introduced. I see the girls lay Clock on the bed and thats when i see a huge opening which is a huge cut on her side and thats when i started to have all sorts of thoughts running through my brain and i start to have strange feelings again for her and startedto get worried for her....and i still have no idea why this happens..

Clock's POV

I slowly start to wake up as i see Slender, Jane, Jill, Jeff, Toby, both Jacks, Hoodie, and Y/N. I also saw Nurse Ann and Dr. Smiley "how you feeling kid?" Ann had asked me "Im okay i guess.." "Yup he got you pretty good and took those pouncing lessons of yours and used 'em" "who?" I was really confused of who she was talking about but i guess all that confusion got to me because my head was pounding! "The Rake" Slender said making everyone even shutter at the name "but..how did the Rake even was able to get in the woods? Didnt you banish Zalgo and them from it?" "Yes but i guess they seemed to find their way back and striked you out" "but why me?" "Maybe because they saw how skillful you are, who knows" i stare at the stitchings on my side until Slender said "because of your injury, you cant go on any missions until we for surely know youre healed" "what?!" "Sorry Clockwork..but its just too dangerous" i didnt want to move at all i didnt even want to see Slender after that. I stared at the wall in silence.

Your POV

Clockwork seemed pretty broken after that..im pretty sure that she really likes going on her missions but she cant..at least for now. They had let her go back to her room and she san roam around the mansion but just cant go outside until she fully recovers, i actually felt really bad for her and it was to where the point was where i wanted ro even hug her or even hold her hand....and from these feelings, i think i actually might like...her..