Ch11. The Prophecy

There were a lot of souls. You could even call them a race. The souls were heavenly beings, including gods, monsters, dragons and mystical creatures. And they, like mortals, also had rulers and kings. The kings, Zeus, Xcalibur, Longinus and Spriggan, were the most powerful of the spirits. And Deathscyther, Wyvern and Ragnarok were some of the kings' godly warriors.

These three spirits were placed among the strongest of the souls. They held power beyond men's imagination, and magic so strong that it was labelled as divinity. Deathscyther, Wyvern and Ragnarok were the spirit kings' close friends and companions. They were three of the Five Scared Generals, and earned their titles as major Gods.

Wyvern was believed to be the second strongest dragon spirit, with Longinus before him. His huge, scaly wings could be as soft as the smoothest leather, but could also be as sharp as poisoned blades. Instead of the four legs most dragons had, Wyvern only had one pair of legs, and that made him run and move faster than most dragons. The colour of Wyvern's body and aura was purple, the colour of not only riches, nobility and pride, but also power. A mere yawn or sneeze of the dragon could burn an entire city, or maybe even an entire country. Wyvern was called the God Slayer, as the power he had could easily slay a God. The winged dragon was the icon of power and magic, and other Gods gave him a title- The God of Power, also known as Kratos.

In the spiritual realm, many prophecies were told. That's how bad futures were avoided and how spirits prepare for upcoming events. The souls' world was not as safe as it seemed; it was filled with natural disasters and sometimes, wars. Not all souls were good, and some even tried to harm and murder the four kings. And no matter how powerful the kings were, they would not know their future fates. So the responsibility of seeing their futures and telling prophecies fell onto Ragnarok's shoulders. It was rumoured that Ragnarok could directly receive messages from Fate herself. And because of this, he was named the God of Prophecies and the Future, and some spirits even called him the Soothsayer. But Ragnarok didn't become another major God just by telling prophecies. In battlefields, he was one of the most feared warriors. Not a single soul could touch him in battles. Ragnarok exactly knew when, where and how his enemies would fight him, and would even know their weaknesses. Maybe the reason behind this was because he knew what was coming; he knew what the future was.

And sometimes, not all powerful and good souls came from Heaven. Some may even be demons and terrifying monsters. Deathscyther was one of them. Some may say that the power over life and light was great, but Deathscyther's power was even greater; he had full control over death and darkness. Deathscyther was the King of Hell, also known as the God of the Underworld, Hades. With the large, deadly scythe in his hand, Deathscyther controlled death fairly, collecting spirits of mortal men who had died. Deathscyther could be kind, but still, no God, mortal or soul dared to oppose him, in fear of being ripped apart by his scythe. With just a snap of his fingers, anyone he chose would die without any escape, and with a clap of his hands, he could even bring a person back to life. Deathscyther was the warrior no one could kill, as he was death himself. Hence, people gave him a name: The Grim Reaper.

The Winged Dragon, the Soothsayer and the Grim Reaper was one of the twenty major Gods. And they served by the four kings' side loyally for eternity. It was until they found three mortal humans to protect... ~Story fact

"Reincarnated on this Earth,

Neither one of them will know,

The great power they all process,

Ancient evil, they can overthrow.

One as bright as morning,

One as cold as sea,

One as sarced and strong as earth,

One as flames and heat.