Ch19. Burn

"Nice," Zac grinned at Shu. He shared a look with Lui and Xhaka. The two of them smiled knowingly.

"XCALIBUR!"

"ZEUS!"

"LONGINUS!"

Their Beys glowed three different colours respectively, and a huge and terrifying explosion sounded. The explosion covered the entire room in smoke. Some of the other bladers coughed. The smoke cleared, and the three of them, along with the three Souls, Longinus, Xcalibur and Zeus, came out.

No words could describe the undertone of the room. The temperature was bizarre; it was burning hot and icy cold at the same time. There was supposedly no air flow in this indoor space, but strong wind, almost like a storm, was somehow blowing. The walls were cracking themselves and the ground was drying up from a familiar pressure, while creepers with black leaves crawled on the ground.

The Spin Emperors were all surrounded by their bright and auras. Their eyes were glowing.

"Haha~ Lui, Shu, why must you two change the temperature when you summon your Bey spirits? I'm gonna catch a cold!" Zac joked.

"Tch. Whatever," Lui muttered. "Then wear a jacket, Za—" He was stopped halfway by another rumbling sound— wind, behind him.

The Spin Emperors turned around to look. Like them, Daina, Rantaro, Wakiya, Jin, Naoki, Yugo and Ukyo all summoned their Bey Souls. All of their eyes and bodies were burning with their auras. Bey Spirits were all standing beside them.

Ukyo smiled. "Yugo and I don't exactly know how this works, but we'll help!"

"Ya know, we're not gonna just stand back and watch as you four show off your powers," Wakiya smirked and flapped his huge dragon wings.

Rantaro cracked his knuckles and grinned, biting down on his lollipop. "Ah, I can already see the bright future of Violet's sorry bitch ass getting kicked."

Wakiya flapped his wings again and said, "Rantaro, stop using your powers to read the future of someone's ass. I understand she's a cow, but that's just too..."

"Why you!"

Gripping the scythe in his hands, Daina glared at the two. "Get serious you two," he muttered as a dark shadow casted over his glowing eyes. "We have a demon to kill."

"HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

All heads turned to Violet. She held her stomach as she cracked up. Violet laughed louder and wiped a tear away from her cheek.

"What's so funny?" Lui snarled.

"O-Oh, it's nothing," Violet continued to giggle. "I-It's just that its funny to see how you all light up like rainbows and transform like... who's that twat again? Sailor Moon?"

"Not funny. And fuck you," Lui threw his middle fingers at the woman. 

She laughed again. "I'm honoured—" 

Her eyes went to the size of golf balls as a long chain of thorns drifted passed her left arm and grazed her skin. The skin slit open into a long cut, blood dripping.

"Never let your guard down, especially when your enemy is in front of you. That's what my grandfather always taught me," Xhaka said. The thorns slowly descended back into the ground. "Enough talk. Let's get to the fighting part."

Violet wiped the blood from her cut harshly, her face barely concealing the pain. "All of you against me? Well, that's certainly not fair," she said.

"That's rich, coming from you. Since when do you play fair?" Zac said.

Wakiya butted in. "And you, Vio-bitch, are very lucky to have all these strong bladers, especially me of course, fighting you."