Chapter 51

Wren's P. O. V.

Jack and I were on the couch with a movie playing, but we weren't watching it. He was hovering over me, attacking my body with kisses. I knew I was gonna have marks all over me when he was done.

I pulled off his shirt and he took his pants off before taking mine off, too. He kissed me again, but he fell off of me when my phone rang loudly.

"Shit!" He yelled.

"Are you okay?" I laughed.

"Yeah, just answer your phone," he sighed.

"Who's this?" I asked since the number was unknown

"Daniel."

"Why are you calling me at three in the morning?" I asked.

"Wren you know how much I love you right?"

"What do you want?"

"Can you and Jack come pick Jess and I up at the airport? Our phones died and we can't get an uber."

"I thought you said you were flying I tomorrow morning."

"It is morning." I could hear his sarcastic smile through the phone.

"Okay fine, we're coming."

"Thank you so much!"

"Yeah yeah." I hung up.

"Baaaaabe," Jack whined.

"We have to get Jess and Dani from the airport," I told him throwing my clothes back on. I worse Jack's shirt and some Nike shorts.

"Why are you so nice? He could've called Jonah or something."

"Just get up. It'll only take like an hour, then we can come back to this."

"Okay, fine." He threw on his Adidas pants and shirt then put his glasses on.

"Aw, I love when you wear your glasses," I cooed making him blush. I walked towards him and kissed his lips.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we went outside to the car.

When we got to the airport, I texted Daniel telling him to come outside. Soon the back door opened and the crawled inside.

"Hey guys," Daniel said. "This is Jess."

"Hey Jess, I'm Wren."

"I'm Jack."

"Nice to meet you," she smiled. "Thank you for picking us up."

"No problem."

"It's not like we were doing anything," Jack said under his breath. I hit his arm and he just laughed.

"How long are you staying, Jess?" I asked.

"Um-"

"For a while," Daniel interrupted. I was confused, but I didn't think about it too much.

We drove through in n out, per Daniel's request, then went home. Jack and I helped get the bags since Daniel had to help Jess get inside.

We set their bags down in Daniel's room then watched as he carried her to his room and gently put her on his bed.

"Thanks again," Daniel said.

"No problem." Jack and I went back to his room. I jumped on the bed and lay back, closing my eyes.

"So, where were we?" Jack asked as he hovered over me.

"Oh my gosh," I jokingly scoffed.

"Please," he pouted.

"Aw babe," I cooed, smiling at him. I grabbed his face and connected our lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as things started to get heated.

Daniel's P. O. V.

"I'll just go sleep in Corbyn's room, you can have my bed," I told Jess.

"You can have your bed, I can sleep on the couch or even the floor."

"No, I'm not letting you do that. You're my guest."

"Okay fine. Thank you," she smiled. I sat down next to her on the bed and hugged her.

"You're safe here. No one can get to you."

"I know. I don't think I could thank you enough."

"Don't worry about it. Just get some rest, and I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay."

I walked out, closing the door behind me and went to Corbyn's room. He was in bed on his phone.

"Are you talking to Christina at four in the morning?" I asked.

"It's like seven in New York. Wait, aren't you supposed to be in Colorado?"

"There were some difficulties with Jess's living arrangements, so she's gonna be staying with us."

"Jess? Is that a new girlfriend?" Christina asked.

"No, she's just a friend that I helped."

"Oh. That's nice of you."

"I'd do anything for her."

"So why are you in here?"

"Because I'm a gentleman and I gave her my room. So I'm sleeping in here."

"Okay."

"As long as you keep your facetime calls pg." They both laughed. I went into Corbyn's bathroom and showered then came out and got into bed. It took a while since Corbyn was constantly laughing, but I eventually fell asleep.

Wren's P. O. V.

"How are your legs?" I asked Jess. It had been three days since she had moved in and today was her first day without the bandages.

"They can finally breathe," she chuckled. "But they're still sore."

"Yeah."

"So Daniel tells me that you're an artist and a photographer?"

"Yeah, that's kinda how we became friends. Jack got me the job as their photographer for their tour and I've been with them since."

"That's cool."

"What about you?"

"I'm a writer, I guess. I usually do like articles an reviews, but I'm kinda working on a story right now."

"What's it about?"

"It's basically a diary, just different names and stuff. Probably not the most interesting thing, but it keeps me busy."

"Yeah."

"Where are all the guys?" We were sitting in the living room talking, but no one else was home.

"David took them all put for breakfast. He said he waned a guys day with them, so we're not invited," I laughed.

"Oh," she chuckled.

"Have you been to California before?" I asked.

"Nope. I've never come west of Colorado."

" Jess, I know what we're gonna do today."

                                        *****

A/n
I'm so so so so so so so sorry for taking so long to update. I just have been a tiny bit stressed and honestly I was running out of ideas, but it's all good now. I'll try to update again today but if not then I'll definitely update tmrw. Thanks for being patient, I love y'all ❤