December 11, 1954

Michael quickly grabbed a pillow and placed in his lap, covering a serious 'situation'. Michael excused himself and went to his bathroom. He took a cold shower to make his 'situation' go away. It worked but the feeling wasn't. In his mind, Michael knew that he wanted to make love to Diana. Michael groaned in frustration at the thought.

Diana heard the water running and Michael groan. Diana went to the door and knocked on it.

Diana: Michael? Michael, are you alright in there?

Michael: Y-yes, I'm just f-fine.

Michael said shivering from the cold shower. Michael got out shortly afterwards and wrapped a towel around his waist. Michael went into his room and grabbed some clothes along with his hygiene appliances. Diana looked at Michael and was baffled. Seeing Michael this way was doing something to Diana. Michael was making Diana want him more than before but in a slightly different way.

Diana: M-Michael.

Diana stammered, Michael was making her nervous.

Michael: Yes?

Michael said as he turned around to face Diana.

Diana: May I ask you a question?

Michael: Sure, anything.

Diana breathed out the air that she was holding in.

Diana: May I..... Stay here, just until I get things cleared up with me & Robert?

Michael: Yes.

Michael smiled. Michael's smiles sent chills down Diana's spine.

----

A couple weeks later Robert & Diana got their divorce and Diana no longer stayed at Michael's house with him.. Michael stayed with Diana. Diana was looking outside at the sky as the sun was setting and Michael was standing right beside her.

Diana: You know what? Im glad that this is over.

Michael: I am too. I hated to see you so depressed like that all the time, crying and waking up with headaches. I want you to be happy and that's all.

Diana smiled and hugged Michael. At this time, Michael & Diana started to think about dating each other. Michael looked at Diana and walked back inside of Diana's room. Michael laid down onto the bed and Diana came inside too. Diana shut the doors to the balcony leaving the room completely dark. Diana already knew her way around so she didn't need to see where she was going. Diana sat directly onto Michael's lap and smiled.

Michael: Diana....

Michael whined.

Diana: Michael....

Diana mimicked Michael.

Michael: Diana, please get off. I'm trying to sleep.

Diana started to smirk and kissed Michael. She didn't know where she had kissed him but Michael did. Diana kissed Michael on the neck which made Michael groan.

Michael: Diana.. Please..

Michael said. He didn't want to start something that wasn't right. Michael was growing more amorous by the minute. Diana got off of Michael as soon as she knew he was on blast. Diana was walking to the other side of the room when she was pulled back by her waist. Michael carried Diana and sat her on the edge of the bed. Michael thanked God that it was pitch black dark because of his 'problem'.

Diana turned Michael on. Michael sighed because his erotic emotions were slowly taking over him.

Michael: Diana, don't do this to me ever again please.

Diana: Do what?

Michael: Diana, you're a tease. I can't resist you. To be truthfully honest, you turn me on. I hate to admit it but it's true. Im asking you nicely. Please do not play with me like that. Don't you ever wonder why I am always in the shower? And why I am shivering cold when I get out? It's because of you. You are a beautiful person but I don't want to do this. But if you keep of teasing me then I'm afraid that that's going to happen.

Michael said clutching the part of the bed that held up the canopy. Diana moved close to Michael and said,

Diana: Im not teasing you.

Michael: W-what?

Diana laughed a little.

Diana: I said that I'm not teasing.

Michael: Then what are you doing?

Diana: Hmmm. You know what, I am teasing. But I just love to see your expressions on your face.

Michael: Diana....

Michael groaned in an agitated tone. Diana's hands touched Michael and Michael started to breathe heavily.

Michael: D-Diana.. S-stop it.

Michael said breathlessly. Michael was holding back with everything that he had to not kiss Diana back and make love to her.

Diana: Im not a tease.

Michael: D-Diana....

Michael let out a low moan at Diana's touch. Diana's hands moved around Michael's back, shoulders, chest, and stomach as she kissed his neck periodically. Michael could not hold back anymore. Michael grabbed Diana and kissed her a little roughly on the lips. Michael laid Diana down and kissed her neck making Diana breathe heavily. Michael kissed down to Diana's stomach and Diana started breathing fast.

Diana: Michael.

Diana moaned breathlessly.

Michael: Shhh. I know.

Michael & Diana's erotic side came out that night and Michael made love to Diana that night.