October 15, 1953

After feeling the kick of Rhonda's feet one more time, Michael looked up and gazed into Diana's eyes once more. Michael slowly stood up and Michael & Diana let their eyes do the talking. Michael finally turned away from Diana after the ten second stare down with Diana, facing towards the outside.

Michael: Goodbye, Diana.

Michael said looking down at the ground. Diana just stood there at the door, looking at Michael until she finally broke the silence from in between them.

Diana: Goodbye.

Diana closed the door and slouched upon to it slightly as Michael did the same on the other side of the door heaving a long sigh.

Michael then got up and went to his car after he looked back desperately, wishing that he was the one who was loving Diana twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for the rest of his life. Although Michael already was doing that, he desired to walk down the aisle with her marring her, making love to her, and being the father of all of her children while still loving her no matter what happens.

Michael pulled out of the driveway and went to the store to buy some things that he needed for his house. When Michael went inside, he got pop, candy, food, refreshments, and other things that he needed. As Michael was walking towards the check-out area, he saw a magazine with Ola Ray posing nude with the only thing that is covering her are her hands.

Michael was feeling assailed and exasperated. Why did Ola not tell him what she did for a living? Michael turned and saw a man reading a magazine.... A Playboy magazine with his girlfriend on the front of it. Michael was appalled.

Michael's heart was torn into shreds.

Michael then picked up the magazine an flipped through feeling even more infuriated.

Clerk: Are you going to buy that sir?

Michael looked at the clerk and tears started to pour out of his eyes. Michael placed the magazine onto the check-out stand and shook his head 'yes'.

When Michael got home, he looked through the magazine even more and became even more dismayed at this profanity. Michael could not believe what he was looking at. Michael then went around his Californian house and tore it to shreds, from top to bottom. He ripped up posters, threw down furniture, threw pictures around, and cried.

As Michael was throwing pictures around but he stopped when he saw the picture of him and Ola in college. Where was that girl that he fell in love with just a few years ago in college?

Just then Michael's phone rang but he let it go to voicemail.

'Hi, this is Michael. Im sorry that I cannot get to my telephone right now but if you leave your name and number, I will gladly call you back later. God Bless You!'

Beeeep.

Ola: Hey baby. This is Ola. I was calling to say that I love you and that I am sorry for not calling but New York keeps me on my feet!

Ola laughed.

Ola: But how are you? I have a surprise for you! You will receive it in about three hours! I love you! Goodbye!

Michael went crazy after the message.

Michael threw himself onto the floor, curled up into a ball, and cried while hugging his knees.

Michael: Why didn't you tell me? Why couldn't you trust me? Why? Why? Why?

Michael repetitiously kept on repeating the word 'Why?' in between his heartbroken cries.

Michael cried until he ran out of tears and his head was pounding which made him want to cry even more. Michael just laid there.

He was feeling betrayed.

'Why?'

Was the only question running through his mind. Michael soon stopped crying and got sleepy. He fell asleep on the floor, in the midst of his corruption.

-/-

Ola was getting off of her plane.

Ola: California at last! I cannot wait to get back to Encino!

Ola got into a taxi can and had the man drive her to Michael's address.

Driver: Where are you heading miss?

Ola: Please take me to Encino, California. 9641 Hayvenhurst.

The man nodded and started to drive to Michael's house. As Ola was getting closer and closer to Michael's house, she was getting more and more excited but worried at the same time. She was excited that she got to see Michael again but was afraid that he had found out.

Questions started to roam throughout her mind as she was sitting in the taxi cab.

'Why didn't I tell him in the first place?' 'What should I do?' 'How will he respond?' 'Maybe I shouldn't tell him.' 'But he loves me. I can trust him... I think.' 'Can I trust him?'

Ola was now on the street of Hayvenhurst. This was it.

Ola: Make a left turn please.

The taxi cab driver turned and Ola saw it. She was getting butterflies. She got out of the taxi cab as soon as she got out and walked up to the door. This is it. Ola put her key into the door, holding her breath. She closed her eyes and opened the door.

Ola: Hello Michael! Im h-.

Ola stopped talking when she looked around the room. Everything was trashed.

Pictures, posters, and everything else was thrown around the house. Ola carefully stepped around the broken glass and other destroyed trinkets that lay there on the living room floor.

Ola went around the house calling for Michael in a soft voice.

Ola: Michael? Where are you baby?

Ola went into the bedroom and almost had a heart-attack when she saw their room. It was completely demolished. But what killed Ola the most was when she saw Michael in the midst of it all. She saw him holding something. A picture maybe. Ola went over to him and looked at it. It was them when they were in college. Ola shook him gently.

Ola: Michael.

Michael groaned.

Ola: Michael baby, wake up.

Michael turned slightly and glanced at the person who was looking at him. His eyes almost popped out from the inside of his head. He was glad to see her but he was too weak to move. A tear rolled down Michael's cheek as he remembered how Ola lied and betrayed him along with his trust.

Ola pulled Michael onto the King sized bed and held him as she stroked his curls. Michael soon fell asleep again and Ola kissed him gently, then she did the same thing.