Janet Dameta Jo Jackson

Michael slowly got up and walked towards the door. Michael unlocked it and said to Diana,

Michael: And what?

Diana looked up at Michael into his eyes as he held both sides of her face.

Diana: And I can't either.

Michael looked into Diana's chocolate brown eyes searching for a catch but he found nothing. Michael smiled, as did Diana.

Michael: You're beautiful and you deserve better.

Diana: I know, you tell me this all the time.

Diana said softly as she looked into Michael's eyes. Michael looked deeply into Diana's eyes and let his eyes travel down to Diana's lips. Michael began to breathe hard and closed his eyes as he moved his face closer to Diana's. Diana admired Michael's features as he closed his eyes. Diana noticed Michael about to kiss her and sucked in some air. Their lips were so close when the door swung open. Michael opened his eyes and looked up. Anger flushed through his body as his eyes changed from loving to furious.

Diana saw Michael's expression and turned around.

Arne: Were you about to cheat or pulling away?

Michael: She isn't cheating on you.

Arne: I wasn't talking to you.

Michael: Leave her alone.

Michael said stepping in front of Diana.

Arne: I don't have to do anything you swine.

Michael: Call me what you want, because words do not effect me. Hurt Diana? You done.

Arne looked dead at Diana and Diana shuddered as she left to perform once again. The door closes as Michael & Arne have a stare down. Michael decided to speak first.

Michael: So. You think power is putting your hands on a woman?

Michael spoke harshly.

Arne: You swine! You know nothing.

Michael: I know more than you think.

Arne: Who told you? Was it Diana?

Michael: Why? So you can beat her again? I'm telling you now that this is ending right here, right now.

Arne: Shut the hell up! You think your so smart. You don't know me.

Michael: You don't know me.

Arne: I could kill you right now.

Michael: With what?

Michael said chuckling.

Arne: My own two hands.

Michael: Really? And how do you expect to kill me? I took more in my lifetime than you Mr. Næss. Don't you underestimate me.

Arne smacked Michael in the face and Michael holds his face.

Arne: Oh really? I only hit you once and look at you. Your weak. You can't do anything.

Michael slowly looked up at Arne and glared at him.

Michael: And that's something that I'll never do. I will never be a low down fool like you. If you want to hit someone, hit me! I'll take it! Unlike you, I'd do anything for Diana.

Michael said grimacing at Arne, who in return did the same thing.

Arne: I will go at stake for Diana! I love her!

Michael: NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE!

Michael said screaming at Arne. Michael was hurt, he would never know what Diana saw in him and why she even married him.