March 12, 1954

Michael woke up the next morning feeling better but the headache was still there. When Michael moved he got cold. Ignoring the fact that he was cold, he sat up in a pool of sweat. Michael still got up and did his normal routine. He got into the shower, washed himself, and got out. Michael went into his closet and picked out an all black wardrobe with long black sleeves, long black pants, black socks black shoes, and a black glove.

Michael grabbed his keys and walked out of the door. He drove to the concert that was scheduled for that night and saw Diana standing somewhere looking as if something or someone had dismayed her.

When she saw him, Diana threw her hands up into the air and gave Michael an annoyed look.

Diana: Where have you been?

Michael: I was at home, I was sick yesterday.

Diana: Why didn't you call me?

Michael: I did! I left a voicemail and everything, letting you know that I was feeling a bit under the weather and that I would not be able to make it to work.

Diana looked baffled.

Diana: Why didn't anybody tell me? I needed you yesterday.

Michael: Im sorry Diana.

Diana looked at Michael for a while and then went back to work.

-/-

Diana walked towards her executive producer.

Diana: Where is Robert?

Producer: I don't know, he isn't here I know that much.

Diana put her hand onto her head in frustration.

Diana: Alright. Thank you.

Diana said sighing while walking away.

Diana sat down for a moment in her dressing room as she thought about what happened yesterday while Michael was gone.

-----

Diana walked closer to the stage with the microphone in her left hand. She smiled and waved to the crowd of fans screaming for her. Itching to hear her voice.

Diana: How y'all doing tonight?

The fans screamed louder.

Diana laughed a little at how much love that she was receiving and then proceeded to sing her songs for that concert. Meanwhile, as Diana was finishing up on her last song the fans started to climb up onto the stage. Diana was okay with one or two fans at first but then almost all of them came piling onto the stage.

Diana: Michael!

Diana looked around in a panic attack.

Diana: Michael!

Diana was frozen. She was too scared to move. Just then, a pair of hands grabbed her by the waist carrying her off of the stage and into the limousine. Robert was already inside the car waiting for her and saw Diana in tears when she got into the car.

Robert: Diana, are you okay?

Diana: NO, IM NOT OKAY! I ALMOST GOT KILLED OUT THERE! DIDN'T YOU SEE HOW MANY FANS WERE OUT THERE? MICHAEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR ME!

Diana paused. Where was Michael anyway?

Diana: Where the hell was Michael? WHERE THE HELL WAS HE?

Diana was hitting the back of the drivers seat, throwing a tantrum over the situation the whole time. Diana suddenly stopped and started to cry.

Diana: He was supposed to protect me! He's family! But as a job he was supposed to protect me! ME!