May 26, 1950

Diana looked at Robert, making sure that he was asleep, put on some pajama pants, and then put on a coat. She took the keys to the car and walked out of the house. She began to drive to nowhere. As she drove she began to think. She thought about Robert and how they were going to get married in 9 more days. She thought about her career and the new album she was getting ready to put out there. But mainly, she just thought about Michael. Diana loved Michael. Diana loved Robert too. Diana also knew that she couldn't have both of them. That's a sin in her book. Diana drove until she ended up at a place where Michael & Diana loved to make memories at...

-/-

Michael was laying awake on his king sized bed. He heaved a sigh of sadness. He had graduated from college, gotten engaged to the love of his life, got a job as an policeman, and has a steady paycheck that comes in every other week. Yes, You could say that Michael had it all but there was one thing missing....

Although Ola Ray is the love of his life, she would never capture his heart like Diana did. Diana will always have a place in his heart but he was never sure about Ola....

Ola was going to be gone all this month and most of the remaining year. Michael didn't want to always be alone. He wanted a family. He wanted to be loved. He wanted children. He wanted a loving wife who was always there when he needed her. Diana was the only one who seemed to fit the description. She was someone that he could talk to and express his feelings to. He decided that the best thing to do was talk to them both. But right now, Michael was thinking about Diana.

Michael loves Diana. Always has. Always will.

Michael decided to go and count the stars so that he could keep his mind off of Diana. The stars didn't help at all because they only reminded him of Diana's birthday. Just then, Michael saw lights. Car lights and saw a figure come out of the car. This character had features that were exactly like Diana's features. This person walked up to Michael's door and was about to knock when Michael called for them.

Michael: Diana?

Diana froze. She wasn't expecting him to be out here this late.. But then again.. Michael was a very surprising person. He loved to do the very unexpected things. Diana slowly turned around and looked up to see a smiling Michael standing just inches away from her face.

Diana: Michael.

Diana looked away.

Diana: I wasn't expecting you to be here. I mean, yeah this is your house and all but what I mean is. Here. Outside..?

Diana looked convoluted and it started to rain.

Michael beamed at her convolution. He thought that her expression was cute. How her nose scrunched up a little bit. How her eyebrows were all contorted. One eyebrow was up and the other was down but somehow they still managed to be pushing together. The way her lips were slightly poked out as one side pointed upward. The way she shifted to one side as she looked at him intensely. And the way her big brown eyes spoke louder than her mouth. She looked tired but yet stunning. Michael's body ached to touch her but he refrained. The more he refrained, the more his body desired Diana's touch.

Michael: I.. I was looking at the stars.

Diana: Why were you looking at the stars?

Michael wanted to avoid the question because he didn't want to seem like he was coming onto her.

Diana: Well?

Diana shifted sides again.

Michael: I did it to take away the loneliness that I felt and..

Michael looked down.

Diana: And what?

Diana said in a sympathetic tone. Michael looked up.