Michael Joseph Jackson

Diana did indeed shine like a diamond and sing sweetly and smooth as a pearl. Michael watched her the whole time in the crowd when the unexpected happened. Diana came down during her performance and sat onto Michael's lap while singing to him. Michael blushed and smiled when she got up. Diana finished her performance and blew Michael a kiss. Michael blew a kiss back at Diana and went to stand beside her as she received an award. They took pictures together and Arne was not happy about it. Diana walked off of the stage while holding onto Michael's hand.

Diana: Michael, you should join us at our house for the party. It's been a long time since I've seen you and I want to know what has happened in your life since the last time that we actually had a decent conversation.

Michael: Well, nothing has really changed except the fact that all of my brothers are married now and Janet has a boyfriend. LaToya's doing okay and Rebbie is married.

Diana's eyes widened.

Diana: Janet has a boyfriend? Since when?

Diana asked surprised as Michael chuckled.

Michael: Since two years ago. They have been together nonstop.

Diana: I need to go see her and your other siblings. How is Hazel doing?

Michael: Berry Gordy's daughter?

Diana cringed at his name. Berry never even bothered to ask about Rhonda not once. Diana nodded.

Diana: Yes, her. What's wrong Mike?

Michael looked down at the ground and let a tear fall off of his face.

Michael: Hazel passed away not that long ago.

Diana's heart stopped at that statement. Hazel and Diana had aways been best friends since they first met.

Diana: Oh.. I'm sorry.

Michael: It's okay. Jermaine's taking things pretty easy but he's pulling through.

Michael & Diana stood in silence for a while just speaking with their eyes. The conversation was about the past.. Their past.. To be more specific, the last time that they spoke.. Michael began to say something but Arne interrupted him.

Michael: Diana.. Diana I-.

Arne: Hello good people! Diana, baby you were wonderful up there onstage!

Arne said kissing Diana onto her lips passionately.

Diana: Thank you Arne.

Arne: And who is this gentleman right here?

Diana paused and looked at Michael longingly. Michael shook his head with a smile while his hand was up.

Diana: This is my best friend also known as my brother.

Arne: Nice to meet you Mr. Um..

Michael: Jackson. Michael Jackson.

Arne: Alright then.

Arne said no longer placing his attention on Michael.

Arne: Diana, baby enlighten me. What's going on here?

Diana: What are you talking about?

Michael knew exactly what Arne was talking about and left.

Michael: Pardon me, but I must go. Goodbye Diana and..

Arne: Arne Næss Junior.

Arne said with a smile spread across his lips but death in his eyes.

Michael: Mr. Næss.. Have a good night.

Michael said uneasily as he quickly left down the hall.

Diana: You too Michael.

Diana said as Arne waved Michael off but Michael was already gone. Diana slapped Arne's hand.

Diana: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?

Arne: Do what?

Diana: This!

Diana waved Arne off.

Arne: It's a guy thing.

Diana was furious.

Diana: ARE YOU KIDDING ME ARNE? A GUY THING? You know what, come in here.

Diana said pulling Arne into her dressing room.

Arne: You better lower your voice Diane and you better do it quick.

Diana raised her right eyebrow in agony.

Diana: Or what?

Diana said challenging Arne.

Arne: Diana. Go get in the car.

Diana: Why?

Arne: Because I said so, now go! We will settle this at home.

Diana didn't budge, she just stood there and crossed her arms.

Diana: Why home? Why not here so that everyone can see what Arne Næss the second is doing to HIS WIFE!

Diana said going to her dressing mirror and wiped off all of her makeup.

Arne: Just shut up! Your always nagging! Always annoying me about everything! You know what Diana. You are really working towards divorce number two!

Arne walked out of the door slamming it behind him.

Diana: HOW DARE YOU!

Diana screamed across the hall and watched as Arne walked out and slammed the door. Everyone stared at Diana as she quickly ran outside towards the limousine. Arne and Diana didn't speak on the way home. The family soon arrived home and Diana made dinner then put the children to sleep. Arne came onto Diana and wrapped his arms around Diana's waist as Diana cleaned the counters.

Arne: Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said.

Diana rolled her eyes and ignored Arne. He has said this to her many times but yet still proceeds to do the same old things. Arne kissed Diana's neck.

Diana: Arne, no. I can't continue on like this.

Arne: The hell you mean?

Arne said raising his voice and letting go of Diana. He was short tempered.

Diana: I mean I'm going to bed.

Arne: Oh no your not. We still got to finish our talk.

Arne said following Diana to their room. Diana sighed and stood with her back against the wall. Arne closed and locked the door.

Diana: Oh here we go..

Diana mumbled.

Arne: I'm sorry. I didn't hear that.

Diana: You always want to start something! You never leave things alone!

Arne: NO! YOU START! I FINISH! WHY DID I EVEN MARRY YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Diana let out a sarcastic laugh and replied.

Diana: I often wonder the same damn thing. Why did I marry you?

Arne: I SWEAR, YOU GET ON MY NERVES!

Diana: AND I KNOW THAT THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT EVER CAME OUT OF THIS MARRIAGE WAS OUR TWO BOYS!

Arne: DON'T YOU DARE BRING THE CHILDREN INTO THIS!