She's different

The heavy rock music blasts through my home, it filters from every speaker as I roll my head and bring my fingers up to drag them through my scalp

The heavy rock music blasts through my home, it filters from every speaker as I roll my head and bring my fingers up to drag them through my scalp. Nothing was shifting the headache I had, of course I knew the music didn't help matters but that was to shut out any other occurring thoughts.

Pulling my fingers through my scalp didn't work, of course they would never work because they are a part of me. Not a part of her... If she was here, this headache wouldn't exist. This headache would have gone hours ago, her delicate fingers would have massaged my scalp and pushed into my temples breaking through the barrier of stress.

I'm in the garage, my chest is heaving and I've only just put down the barbell and sat up to try and break this cluster fuck of a headache, when I sense someone else.

My head whips to the door where Brandy or is it Braylynn stands. Her hair is a mess and her skin looks completely different now that the several inches of makeup has been removed. Removed over my white fucking cotton pillowcases in fact.

"Hey." She smiles coyly crossing her leg over the other trying to accentuate her legs to be longer.

She's stood in my shirt, the one I had wore last night before I came back home with her, the same one she tore all the buttons off in annoyance. She would have never done that.. She took her time with everything, like it was a delicate and teasing moment. It used to drive me insane! But now I missed it. Strange right?

"Hi." I answer, already hating this part. The awkward moment of trying to make a conversation after sex.

"Last night was... Amazing." She speaks biting her lip.

She thinks this will have some kind of sexual affect on me, but it doesn't.

If she had done that, I would have had her pants down and I would be on my knees, between her legs making her come the hardest she ever has. She knew not to bite that lip...

"Yeah." I answer.

I know I'm an asshole now, we both got what we wanted, so why hang around? I got up because I was disgusted, not with whatever her name is. But because of where we had done it. Last night my head was a mess and I just drove us home. Used the same bed that myself and... Her. Used to sleep in, make love in, talk until sunrise in, laugh in, cuddle in, eat in and the same bed we would nurse each other back to health if one of us was ever ill.

"So..." She trails off running her finger down the shirt, she had wrapped around her body. She was trying to entice me, get me hot and worked up. But now my body was colder than the Artic. It had turned that way the moment she left. Last night was a blip.. I'd had a few blips since that door closed behind her.

I'm about to work up some pathetic excuse in my mind, when I jump at the sound of the garage door being mechanically opened beside me, making Brandy or Braylynn's eyes move over to the door. I recognise the number plate, but I recognise the driver even more as he pulls into the empty space beside my Rolls Royce. I wince at just how close he is.