Home.

I thought that coming home and away from Zak would calm me down, but it hadn't

Instead the whole argument had continued through text messages and I hadn't heard anything back from him for when I called him a cheating lying bastard who could go back to fucking other women.

I may have gone overboard, but he called me names too.

Now I just sounded like a child.

So when my phone pinged beside me and he replied with

- I'm not talking to you when you're like this. Once you've grown up, come over and we can talk. You have a key.

I wasted no time in jumping into my car and driving over to the house to do just that.. And maybe shout.

Jamming the key into the lock, I opened the door and slammed it behind me before stalking through his house. Each room was clear until I found him playing pool.

"You came then." He smirked.

"You're a real piece of work! My feelings are not toys you can play with!"

"Stop shouting."

"No! You ignored my calls and messages for three days! And whilst that doesn't seem like a lot to you, it was for me! After being begged for a chance and I let you have one! Only to be treated like this again! I haven't done anything wrong! It's your fault that we split up! It's your fault that I'm pissed off! It's your fault you can't keep your dick in your pants!"

"ENOUGH!" He yelled back at me making my anger flare. "I've had it! I've apologised enough for it! Yes it's my fault you're angry and you're pissed! Yes it's my fault that I didn't listen to you about the house. And yes! It is my fault that I slept with other women! But guess what?!" He shouted. "We weren't together because you walked out! You left me!"

"Because you attacked me!"

"I didn't mean too! I'm not going to spend my entire life apologising for those women! I didn't cheat on you! We weren't together! I'm sorry I ever hurt you! But I'm not being treated like shit on your shoes! Now you decide! Right here and right now Mina! You either let what's happened go! Or get the fuck out!" He yelled.

My anger was burning, so hot that it was almost white instead of a red. I couldn't contain my rage and all I wanted to do was beat him with the damn pool cue in his hand!

"Fuck you." I snarl and snatch my bag up off the pool table. I spin to leave when he pulls me around to face him.

I snap my hand back and shove him.

"You don't get to do that to me! You don't get to build my hopes up to crush them! I fucking love you! But if you can replace me so easily then you don't deserve me!" I shout back trying to stop my tears of anger.