Anything

"Let me help you

"Let me help you.." Zak whispers in my ear making me giddy with excitement.

"I can do this." I reply budging him aside with my hip.

"I know baby. But I just want to take that recoil and make sure you don't injure yourself."

"Because a girl can't shoot a gun?"

"Oh I know you can. You've got that bad ass look in your eye.." He replies. I smirk as I line up the target.

"Remember the last time you had that look in your eye?" He asks distracting me.

"I will blow your balls off in a minute." I warn.

"I'm sorry, all I heard was 'I will blow you.' "

I laugh "Clearly wasn't what I said."

His hands snake around my waist as he holds me against his firm body, his hands sliding down my arms and readjusting my grip, as well as the butt of the gun.

"Zak."

"I'm just helping, pumpkin."

I flush at the amount of names being thrown my way today.

We've had, sweetie, sweetheart, baby, pudding, honey, sugar plum (I'm not kidding) and now pumpkin.

I pause as he inhales close to my neck and growls playfully in my ear. "I want you."

"We are out here in the desert alone, doing target practise."

"I heard we are out here in the desert alone... Pretty much a green light for nookie. No?"

"I'm brandishing a gun." I retort.

But he pushes his hips into mine and a solid length presses against my ass. "As am I." He grins.

"We could get killed by... A coyote."

"I'll make sure you howl enough to scare them." He replies cockily.

"And what if a vulture pecks off your little worm?"

"Oh there nothing little about me. Hurry up and shoot."

I huff "Stop distracting me then."

"Mina, when you shoot a gun, there's going to be loads of distractions."

"None of the sexual kind. Ass."

"How do you know?" He challenges.

I'm all about ready to shoot when he takes the gun off me and removes the ammo.

"Break time. Now strip."

I laugh and push him aside before walking back to the 4x4. "In your dreams."