Bats & Belfry

Seeing a pair of thin white legs fromGavin, I begin to struggle

Gavin, I begin to struggle. Not that white legs scare me, it's just the idea of him being semi naked.

I pull on my feet trying to release my foot so that if I needed to defend myself, I could at least try and boot his.. Thing. Off.

"I- uh. Heh. I don't think we need to do this now." I speak.

"Of course we do. It's important. It's part of the plan."

My eyes widen. "What plan?"

He stops and grins "I've read all about it, it's really quite remedy for all of this."

Completely forgetting he's half naked, he walks away and soon come back with a folder. Bypassing the chair, he sits on the floor, directly in front of me.

"What's all that?" I ask as he opens the folded full of paper.

"My research. I have the perfect plan and it's going to work. So... Here's how it goes. You, are coming with me. We are going to leave the country and be dropped off on a remote island. Where we will spend our time bonding and sharing our feelings. In that time you are going to get Stockholm syndrome."

"Why would I do that?" I bite my tongue when he looks up annoyed.

"Then you are going to fall in love with me again."

Oh! Hell no!

"Sweetheart." I speak trying to get him back on side "You can't force love."

He nodded "Yes, yes you can. It's here. Stockholm syndrome. You will get it. And you will love me. Then we will make babies. Lots of them."

"I uh.. What if I can't?"

His anger rips across his face "You will!"

"Okay! Okay. Calm down, what I mean is... What if I can't because I have medical problems?"

"Do you?"

I struggle "I haven't been checked in a while, my ovaries. You know what they are like." I fake a laugh.

He is contemplating this, now. "I can get you a doctor. Can I? I should."

I watch as he looks over his shoulder "It's a tap. She's going to escape."

"N-no I'm not."

"Lies.." he hisses. Before looking back at me.

"I'll think about finding you a doctor before we leave."

He cranks his head to the side "Foolish man..."

Now I realise that he's having problems, most likely mentally, although creeping into someone's house and drugging them isn't normal. But neither is the talking to himself and conversing.. Possible split personality, maybe?