Promise this

A few days later and things had taken a complete U-Turn.

It was day 3 of complete radio silence, he hadn't called, text or visited me and now I was at the point of complete fury.

Why would he spout all this building bridges, working on us, and then avoid my text messages? Which I knew he was getting because they all had read underneath!

"So what now?" Ella asks as she redressed Jackson after some serious diaper damage.

I was almost sick, cementing my decision on never having a child, dogs are life...

"I don't know. He knows where I am, and I'm going to want a damn good excuse if he thinks he's going to come back to me, expecting open arms. Hell. No." I grunt securing my hair into a bun.

She sighs "I was really routing for him too... You don't think he's away? Or his phone is on the blink?"

"He was tweeting. Even says 'Sent from iPhone' underneath, he's getting those messages. He's just not responding. He's on a season break too."

"Okay.. Well what about an ghost? You know being stuck on him?"

"An attachment?" I question making her nod. "Still doesn't explain why he's blanking me. After practically begging me for a chance. You know what? I'm not even going to bother. I can't." I finalise before spinning "How do I look?"

"Ready for work! Seriously girl, aren't you tired?"

I nod "Exhausted, but I need to keep busy, orders and concentrating on drinks keeps me focused."

"Whatever tickles your pickle. Just remember to look after yourself."

I give her a salute. My main priority was now myself.

Me, myself, I and that inner bitch who was sitting in my soul, summoning some demon with a cauldron. She's a twisted bitch..

The Secret Garden is brimming with customers today, of all variety

The Secret Garden is brimming with customers today, of all variety. From loved up couples - who make me feel sick. Seriously, get a damn room.

To girlie lunches, to business meetings which constructed a good size portion of the restaurant as they talked quietly amongst themselves about profit margins and increasing sales.

All I knew was to smile when I was spoke to, reply and give them 110% of my attention because a fat juicy tip was on the horizon.

"Darling," An old man calls gesturing me across with his two fingers crooked.

I cross the room "Yes sir."

"Please tell James to stop being so awfully boring, we have tried but perhaps he will listen to a beautiful woman, such as yourself." He smiles.