Chapter 348

Blaine woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went  into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drinks, put out their mug on the island, and cook breakfast for us to eat. They walked in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T."

Moments after that they get their coffee. The cross our kitchen giving me kisses on my cheek. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in  conversation with each other. Once they are finished looked at me from the island. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly  served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat.  Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by the window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked up he partner in the cruiser. Minutes after that both of them drove straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of orders.

Blaine enters through the door of our bakery. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for  work. Seconds later it's now his turn  in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it, and  greets " Good morning T." Both of us  stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his  greeting. Our friend leans in  closer to me for a goodbye kiss.

Soon after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Many of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast.  Both of them got up to throw away their trash in the bins.

 Blaine and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile back over at the bakery where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage together. House lights are now dimmed.  The show begins when the curtains rose at 9:15 am.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break starting soon. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later they  are resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally  begins. It went by  a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time arrives for that show. It's cast their bows to get applause. The audience disembarks the theater throwing away their trash the bins. All the costumes are put back are put back on the racks. They  strike the stage as a group. A few seconds later they are hanging our backstage.

They always started it everyday. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time approached at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed as group. I got up  to throw threw my trash in the bins and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine.  We returned to our work stations. I am now in our back kitchen washing the dishes. As for our are running through their lines. They staged it for the next couple of hours. My phone is going off in the locker.