Chapter 352

Ella woke up  the next morning. We followed suit quickly behind her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mug on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat.  Annie walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." She  mixes her coffee in the mug. Minutes after that I replied to her  "Morning Ella."

Our brother joins us last in the kitchen greeting " Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." Later on he turns around to get this mug. Both of  them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

It's finally Saturday morning.  Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice.  We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging our goodbyes to each other. Our group split into  two. Within seconds we are at the door going through it. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for class and work. Meanwhile at the apartments and house in our group the other half of it is cleaning or doing coursework.

Chad opens the dance studio for us  to go inside that morning. We set it up together. I put down my stuff  on the studio's couch in it's office. Students filed into the doors at 8:00 am. They put their stuff under the barres. 

Everyone warms up in this duel location set up. Chad starts teaching his class. We are catching up in our corner  while controlling the boom box. Over at the theater it's cast ready. House light are now dimmed. The show begins at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Meanwhile over at the studio I am paying attention for the  mirror. Dance class one is almost over. They grabbed their  stuff to leave nice and sweaty. Chad teaches me the whole routine.  We ran through it a few times in  half speed. I did it by myself in full speed with the music.

Cool down time is here for my class. My brother gave me a water bottle. The three of us cleaned up the studio.  I went into the studio's office to get my stuff. Chad locks the studio's door. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station.

The pair of us arrived home from the studio. Ella mentioned " Good evening " from our kitchen. We replied to her  in unison " Evening Sis." Our keys are put down on the mail table. Both of us head to the showers. They weren't very long that evening.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break starting in seconds. The audience went to the lobby use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make ups. Within minutes the audience is resettled  in their  seats. Catch Me If You  Can round two finally begins. It went by  a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time approached  for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash on the way home. Costumes are put back on the racks. As for the cast strikes the stage. Minutes after that they exchanged their goodbyes to each other.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us followed suit quickly behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with   food in them. Everyone has a job to do. Our sister sets  our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are  in their final minutes on the stoves.

Seconds later lunch is brought or served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away their trash in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I took the dirty clothes basket  to head downstairs to our building's laundry room. Our neighbors are already in their doing the same thing. I sorted out our clothes into separate piles. We greeted each other. The entire laundry room is talking to each other.

Our first load  is in the washing machine. A good way to pass time is to sing a few songs. The first load is finished soon in the machine. It is put in the dryer. Soon after that the second load began in the washing machine. We went back to talking when the song ends. All of our clothes are finished in both machines. Everyone mentioned their goodbyes to each other.

I went back to our apartment to put the basket down in my room. As for the remainder of our group is home. Coffee pot is full again as their mugs are too. Paperwork is close to being finished. The girls have one more thing to do lock up the building.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us followed suit quickly behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them.  Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm.  Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

 Ella and the guys stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We watched a movie together. The movie is very long and funny. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. A cushion is in my arms.

Credits rolled for our showing that night. My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later  they  watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their  jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen with Junior.  Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group says their goodnights to each other. Everyone else  joins me soon in dreamland that night.