Chapter 354

Kat woke up the next morning to get ready for  work. We followed quickly behind her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island. and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks ink next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." He get his mug before giving me a kiss. Minutes after that I replied to him " Morning Chad."

Our sister bounced in last greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison " Morning Ella." She took Chad's long cue. Both set our kitchen table  deep in a conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other.  A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for  Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser for work. Both of them drove straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge,  and sign in. Within minutes I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual order for them. Our loyal customers are waiting patiently in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworker are taking tons of brand new orders.

Blaine shows up to wait in line. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now has turn in our line. He picks up their order,  paid for it, and  greeted " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner  talking  to each other. I returned his greeting with a hug. Our friend leans in  closer to me for  goodbye kiss.

 Soon after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their coworkers helped him  open both sets of doors.  All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the  pits to eat breakfast. Minutes after that they threw away their trash.

Everyone warms up on the stage together. Within minutes  rehearsals begin for that morning. I am playing hostess at the bakery. Rehearsals lasted for an hour and ninety minutes. Cool down time always leads to changing to strike the stage. All of them say their goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something quick. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch approaches at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands. 

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined in this routine. A good percentage of us returned to our workstations. Seconds later I took out the trash to the dumpster in the back. When I came inside again washed my hands. Meanwhile with our guys that are already home took their baths. Blue Eyes got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He sat on the couch waiting for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time of me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gathered my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in the  treetops. Later on, I boarded it to sit down and relax.  A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subways at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with information for us.  All the subways  have  maps in it of the city.  Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down or standing up holding onto  the rails. Later on, it pulls into our station that evening. I walked over to our  building.