Chapter 385

Jon woke up  the next morning to get ready for school. We followed suit quickly behind  him. I went  our kitchen to brew some coffee  for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat.  Chad  walks in  next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." He pivots to get his mug. Minutes  after that I replied to him  " Morning Chad."

Our sister bounced in last greeting us " Good morning guys."  We replied to her " Morning Ella." She mixes her mug of coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured our my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently  sitting by  her window reading the newspaper. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser for work. Minutes after that they went to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally behind our counter preparing  Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are now patiently waiting in our long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of brand new orders.

Blaine shows up in our bakery that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work.   Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picks up  their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good morning T." Both of use stood in our corner talked to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to  give me a goodbye kiss.

Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helps him open both sets of doors. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys  greeted each other  with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up on the stage. Minutes after that rehearsals begins. I took out the trash to our dumpster in the back. When I came again washed my hands. Rehearsals took a long time. Cool down time always leads to changing to strike the stage.  They exchanged goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home cook something quick. Everyone else took an hour break for it.  Lunch time  is approached at 12:00 pm. During this time  we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up  to throw away  my trash in the bins and washed my  hands.

 Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. A good percentage of us returned to our workstations. Within minutes I am taking orders at  our counter. Meanwhile our  guys that are already home took their baths. Blue Eyes got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He relaxes on the couches waiting for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gathered my stuff, and  mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk.  The birds were singing in their treetops. Later on, I boarded it to sit down and read my book. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stop. The  news tinker blinked  soon with new information for us.  All the subways have maps in it of the  city. Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down  or standing up holding onto the rails.  Later on , it pulls into our station.  I walked over to our building that evening.

The fellow residents are now returning home from errands, school, and work.  Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other.   I returned his greeting. Our handsome doorman  allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change.

There's a very familiar shiny Superman key in  our front door keyhole. It means that only one very important person came over. Blue Eyes is finally  home by us now. We  exchanged our greeting to each other in the family room while he closes the front door. Later on, we walked to our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes  puts his keys down and washes his hands to start cooking dinner at our stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The group got home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted " Good evening  our Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison "  Evening Guys." On the way of our kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head straight upstairs to the showers. Meanwhile  back in the kitchen as we are still preparing dinner. I need some warmth Cupcake.  Of Course my body fits into it's usual place. Blue Eyes gave me the usual taste of his dish sealing it with a kiss. My siblings are in the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. Our meals are in their final minutes  on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat.  Usually during time all of those who were out that day exchanged how our days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family room with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. Jeter grabs his keys. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the  t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to changed into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot.

Blue Eyes got up to say goodnights to my siblings while kissing Ella's cheek. I waited over by the front door for him. We exchanged our goodbyes and goodnights to each other with a kiss.  Blue Eyes  locks the front door then heads to the subway station. I am nice and cozy on the couch.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T." both of them  answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut.  Chad and Ella focused on the tv screen. 

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready  for bed. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon  after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group say their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon  in dreamland that night.