Chapter 373

Chad woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed quickly behind him. I went into the kitchen to brew some coffee for them to drink, put out mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. They walked in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T and Cupcake." Within minutes Blue Eyes arms are wraps around me. I replied to them in unison " Morning Guys." Of course, giving a kiss on those juicy lips.

Soon after that he returns the kiss adding some extra ones on my jawline. All of them went straight to the coffee pot. Jeter makes his world famous hot chocolate for me. This earns him more kisses. He stays by my  side at the stove. Both of them set the kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. Once they are finished with the table look at us from the island. 

 Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

 Our group is split into  two  parts. The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. We are out the door on the way to the subway station to catch one for class and work. The next half of the group is cleaning or studying  coursework for school. Ella puts my gifts in my room.

Chad opens the studio for us to go inside. We start preparing it for classes that morning. I went into the office to my stuff down on it's couch. Students began to walk through the doors at 8:00 am. Minutes after that they put their stuff under the barres.

Everyone warms up together in this duel location set up. Chad starts teaching his dance class that morning. We stood in our corner  catching up with each other while controlling the boombox.  Over at the theater it's cast is ready. House lights are dimmed now. The show begins exacting at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Meanwhile over at the studio I am  paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is now finished. They grabbed their stuff to leave nice and sweaty. Chad teaches me the whole routine. We ran through it  a few time in half  speed. I did it by myself in full speed with  music.

  Cool down time is here for my  class. My brother gave me a water bottle. The three of us cleaned up the studio. I went into the studio's office for my stuff. Chad turns off the lights and  locks the door. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station.

The pair of us arrived home from the studio. Ella greeted " Good evening guys."  We replied to her in unison " Evening Annie." Our keys are put down on the mail table. Both of us head to the showers. They aren't that long that evening.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later  the audience is resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time rolls around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience left to go home after throwing away their trash in the bins. Costumes are put back on the racks. As for the cast strikes it's stage. Minutes after that they mentioned their goodbyes to each other.

Mama Warren head to the kitchen to wash her hands. Seconds later we are in tow behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are  in their final minutes on the stoves.

Seconds later lunch is delivered or served promptly at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls their away their trash in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket to head downstairs to  our buildings laundry room. Our neighbors are already in their doing the same thing. I sorted out our clothes into separate piles. We greeted each other. The entire laundry room is talking to each other.

Our first load of clothes is in the washing machine. A good way to pass time is by singing a few songs. The machine beeped to let me know it is time to put the next load in it. Load two  went into the machine.  Dryer is now in use for me. Once the  song ends everything went back to normal. All our clothes are now finished for that day. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other.

Soon after that I am in the apartment  to put down the clean clothes in my room. As for the remainder of our group is home. Lori and Sam are now wrapping up their last two cases. Within minutes both of them closed up the station. Sam drops her partner home that afternoon.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her. All of us  followed suit behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad  took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their  final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. 

The guys and I stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Me anwhile in  the family rooms with the Warren's and the girls watching  t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchens lights are turned off. We joined  everyone else on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared a long funny movie. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on,  I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy on the couch.

Credits rolled for that showing. My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. They focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their  baths to got ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins  me soon in dreamland that night.