Chapter 372

Cam woke up the next morning to get ready for school. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee of my siblings to drink, put out their  mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." She mixes her coffee in her mug. Within minutes I returned her greeting " Morning Sis."

Our brother joins us in the kitchen last greeting " Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." Seconds later he also has a mug in his hand. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other.  I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat.  Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. Soon after we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other.  A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser for work. Minutes after that they drove straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes I am finally behind our  counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of new orders.

Blaine enters to wait in the line. They always greeted and talked  to him. Everyone else   in front  of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picked up their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good Morning T." Both of us stood in our  corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting.  Our friend leans in closer to me for  a goodbye kiss.

Moments after that he walked all the way down to their  theater for work.  He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the  aisle together.  Glee stopped just before  the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They got up to throw away their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up on the stage together. Minutes after that rehearsals began for that day. I am  cutting ribbons and putting the logo on boxes. Rehearsals lasted for  a few hours. Cool down time always leads into changing to strike the stage.  All of them say their goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got  home to cook something quick to eat. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time approaches at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as  a group. I got up to throw away my trash and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine.  A good percentage of us returned to our workstations that afternoon. Seconds later I am taking new orders behind the counter. Meanwhile with our guys that are already home took their baths. Jeter  got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He packs an extra  pair of clothes and relaxes on the couch waiting for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into the lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to  the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. Later on,  I boarded it to sit down and write. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops.  The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down or standing up holding onto the rails. Later on, it pulls into our station that afternoon. I walked straight over to our building.

The fellow residents are now returning home from errands, school, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greeted. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our handsome doorman allowed me entry. 

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff just in my room. I took a quick bath to change.

There's a very familiar shiny Superman key in our front door keyhole. It means that only one very important person came over. Blue Eyes is finally home by us now. We exchanged our greetings to each other while he closes the door. I have something for you Cupcake.

We sat down on the couch together. Blue Eyes  hands me the  gift bag. I opened  it to find  a signed copy  of Princess Diaries from it's star Anne Hathaway. You told her that I liked the movie. "Of course Cupcake," he answered. Later on, we walked into our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts down his keys and washed his hands to start cooking dinner at our stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The group got home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted "Good evening our Lovebirds."  We replied to them in unison "Evening guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head straight to the showers. Meanwhile downstairs in our kitchen with us taking turns stirring the pot. Blue Eyes gave me the usual taste of his dish sealing a kiss. I deepened that kiss closing my eyes. My siblings are in the room. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both our drinks and ice. The kitchen are smelling really good right now. Our meals in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were  out that day exchanged how our days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and  clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular  places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couch so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. The pair of us walked over to my room to change into our jammies and  blush our teeth. Later on, we returned to both our couch and my favorite  spot.  We are currently cuddling with each other.

My siblings and Jeter got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T and Cupcake," they answered. Seconds after that they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. They  focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. They group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and  the group  exchanged  their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.