Chapter 371: My Birthday

Blue Eyes woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T and Happy Birthday." Soon after that he turns around for his coffee. " Thank you   Chad and morning," I replied to him. Of course, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Your welcome Sweet T,"  he replied.

Our sister joins us last in the kitchen greeting "Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison "Morning Ella."  Happy Birthday Sweet T. She mixes her coffee in the mug. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is  promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We  ate together like one big almost complete happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for work.  Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser for work. Minutes after that both of them drove straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes  I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of the counter. My coworkers are taking tons of brand new orders.

Blaine shows up to wait in our line. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's his turn in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it, and greeted me " Good morning T and Happy Birthday Day."  Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. " Thank you Blaine," I told him. He replied " Your welcome T." I returned his greeting. Our  friend leans in closer to me for  a goodbyes kiss.

Soon after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the  stage stairs. Our guys greeted  each other with man hug then sat in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile back over at our bakery where I am currently now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up together. House lights are dimmed now. The show begins at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast is getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later  the audience is now resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally begins. It went  by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time rolls around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash away on the way home. Costumes are put back on the racks. As for the cast strikes the stage. Everyone hangs out backstage together.

The always started it everyday. Everyone else took a hour break for it. Lunch time approaches at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash  in the bin and washed my hands.

A short break is taken for us. My coworkers rolled out a cake. The birthday  song is sung. Minutes after that it is cut and passed out among  us. Tia take the rest of this home to share with you friends. It is  put in  a medium sized box.