Chapter 357

Sam woke up the next morning to get ready for work.  We followed quickly behind her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my  siblings to drink,  put out their mugs, and start cooking breakfast  for us to eat. Chad walk in next greeting " Good morning Sweet  T." He went over to our coffee for his mug.

Our sister bounced in last greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison " Morning guys." She took Chad's cue mixes for coffee. Both of them set our  kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other. I  poured out my drink to put back the carton back our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway to catch for school or work. Lori currently sitting by her window reading in the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up  in the cruiser. Minutes after both of us them drove to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to everyone, put down my stuff down  in the lounge, and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of brand new orders.

Blaine shows up in the bakery for his morning  stop. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now he turn in our line. He picked up their order, paid for it, and  greeted " Good morning T." Both of us  stood in our corner talking to each other. I replied  to him " Morning Blaine." Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss.

Within minutes  he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits  on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped  him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. The guys threw away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and company  head straight to wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show.  Meanwhile back over at the bakery  where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage. House lights are now dimmed. The show begins in a few minutes at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Intermission time is  a fifteen minutes break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for  their refreshments. As for the cast is getting touch ups on their make up.  Seconds later they are now resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two  begins.  It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time rolls around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get their applause. The audience heads home after throwing away their trash.  All costumes are  put back on the racks. Minutes after that  they are striking the stage. Everyone  hung out backstage together.

They always started it everyday. Everyone else  took an hour break for it. Lunch time approached at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed as a group together. I got up to throw away my trash in the bins and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates join this routine. We returned to our workstation that afternoon. I am now in our back kitchen washing the dishes. Our guys and company  are running through their lines. They staged it for the next couple of hours.