Chapter 394

Chad woke up the next morning . We followed suit quickly behind him still in our jammies. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat.  Chad walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." He pivots for his mug. Seconds later I replied to him " Morning Chad."

Our sister bounced in last greeting "Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison "Morning Ella." She pivots also to our coffee pot. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am.  Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I took a quick bath to change. Our clothes is dumped on the bed. Seconds later the MP3 player is plugged in and turned on.  As for the usual piles are spread across my bed. I put away my clothes in the closet and drawers. My siblings  picked up their piles.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. Her trusted assistant is in tow behind her with us. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has their own job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Within seconds  lunch is promptly delivered or served at 12:00pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our dreaded Sunday afternoon blues start kicking in around this time. We are running around getting ready for the next day of school or work.  The Warren's are now relaxing on their couch looking at their younger son for entertainment. Nick and the girls are home now. They joined  in all this  craziness.

 I practiced  on my guitar for a few minutes and wrote in the notebook. As for the group is just relaxing together. Jon and Cam are still in the books. Minutes after that I am on the couch again. Everyone is enjoying this time together.

Mama Warren  went into their kitchen to wash her hands. The group is in tow with her now. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has their own job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group.  We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Ella and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's , girls, and I watching t v.. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the  t v. We shared our favorite  t v shows with the  group. I walked over to my room  in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to  both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy.

 My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned my goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked  away and waited for my door to shut.  Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

 All t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group  say goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.