Chapter 367: Mother's Day

Nick woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind her still in our jammies. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast of us to eat. They walked in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." Minutes after that I replied to them in unison "Morning Chad."

Our coffee pot is next on that list. Two full steaming mugs of  coffee ready to drink. I got a kiss from each of them. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. Once they were finished  looked at me from the island. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables  dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eat we put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I went to take a quick bath and get ready. Blue Eyes flips the basket of clothes onto my bed. My mp3 player is plugged in and wait thing with a headphone hanging for me. The clothes is spread in three different piles on my bed. Both of us fold the clothes together. I put away  our stuff away in my closet and drawers. My siblings came to pick up their piles to put it in their rooms.

Moments after that we exchanged our goodbyes to them. Subway station  bound to his house. We sat in  a seat together. Before we knew it  we are at  the station closest to his house. I rang the doorbell  like usual as we waited  on the doorstep. " Hey kids come in and sit," his dad greeted.  Sweetie  Aaron is her. We replied to him in unison " Hi dad."

We head into the kitchen to greet his  mom and wish her Happy Mothers Day. " Thank You kids," she answered. " Your welcome Mom," we replied. Mom go relax with dad. The guys and I  will cook lunch today. " Jon come here for a minutes," we called in unison.

The three of us went into their kitchen. Blue Eyes and I washed our hands. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves. Everyone else  has a job to do. Jon and Ella set our kitchen tables. As for Chad took out the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really  good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Lunch is promptly brought or served a 12:00 pm. Everyone else  sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations  are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away in the bins. After eating we put  all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

" Thank you kids it was amazing," Mama Warren told us. " Your welcome mom," we replied. Let's call you mom. Okay Blue Eyes. I'll dial the number," I told them. Dial tone rings on the other side.

                                   Phone call

Me: Hi mom

Mom: Hey T

Me: How are you?

Mom: good and you

Me: fine thanks

Mom: Where are you?

Me: By my  fiance family

Mom: okay

 Me: I am  going to do introductions

Mom: Let's get to it

Me: these are Stanley, Poise, Aaron, and Jon

Mom: Nice to meet you guys

All: Happy Mother's Day

Mom: Thank you 

All: your welcome

Me: Chad and Ella  called you yet

Mom: yet

All: bye

Mom: talk to you later

                       end of call

Soon after that we mentioned our goodbyes to them. We head to the subway  to catch one to our apartment. The pair of us share a seat. I  am happy that you mom enjoyed the mail. Of course, she didn't know that I could cook.

Our subway pulls into our station that evening. We walked to our building. Andy greeted us. Sunday afternoon blues start kicking in around this time. We are running around the apartments, condo, and house getting  ready for the next day of school or work. The Warren's are relaxing on their couch watching their  younger son  for entertainment. Craziness and fun is going on group wide. We joined everyone else upon our arrival home.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. We are right with her husband in tow. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do in this process. Our sister sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are  in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Sam and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I. Everything is put back in it's  regular places. All the kitchens lights are turned off. They joined  on the couches  it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot.  I am nice and cozy now.

My siblings got me to watch  a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned  goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

 All the  t v sets  and family rooms lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready  for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group  mentioned goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.