Chapter 379

I woke up the next morning to get ready for class. They followed suit quickly behind me. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next  greeting me " Good morning Sweet T." He went over to our coffee pot. Minutes after that I replied to him "Morning Chad."

Our sister bounces in last greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison "Morning Ella." She pivots to get her coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down at the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Our group splits into two. Within seconds we are walking out the door. A good percentage of us head to the subway to catch one for class and work. Meanwhile at the apartments and house in our group the other half of it is cleaning or doing course work for school.

Chad opens the dance studio for us to got inside. We set the studio  up together for classes. I went into the studio's office to put down my bag on it's couch. Students begin filing in at 8:00 am. They put their stuff under the barre.

Everyone warms up in this is duel location set up. Chad starts teaching his class. We are catching up in our corner while controlling the boom box. Over at the theater the cast is ready. House lights are dimmed now. The show begins at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Meanwhile over at the studio I am paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is almost finished. They grabbed their stuff to go  home nice and sweaty. Chad taught me the whole routine in half speed. We ran through it a few times in half speed. I did it by myself in full speed with music.

Cool down time is here for my class. My brother gave me a water bottle. The three of us clean up the studio together. I went into the office to get my stuff from it's couch. Chad locks the door. We exchanged  our goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station.

The pair of us arrived home. Ella greets us from the kitchen " Good evening guys." We replied to her in unison " Evening Annie." Our keys are put down on the mail table. Both of us head to the showers. They weren't very long that afternoon.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break starts in seconds. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast is getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later the audience is resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round to finally begins. It went by a whole  lot faster.

Curtain call time came around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash on the way out the theater. Costumes are put back on the racks. As for the cast they strike the stage together. Minutes after that they exchanged their greetings to each other.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen wash her hands. Her trusted assistant  is in tow. We are right behind him. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Seconds after that lunch is promptly delivered or served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy  family. Nick and the girls threw away in the bins. After eating we put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our basket to go downstairs to the laundry room. Our neighbors are already in their  doing the same thing. I sorted out clothes into piles. We greeted each other. The entire laundry room is talking to each other.

Our first load is in the washing machine. A good way to pass time is by singing a few songs. The machine beeps to alert me that it's time to put the next load in. Within seconds our dryer is in use. Once the song ends we go back to talking. All of our clothes is clean now. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other.

Soon  after that I am in our apartment again. I put the clean clothes  in my room. As for the remainder of our group are now home. The girls are still very busy. Lori brews some more coffee for them. Repots are filled our and cases closed. Even the police station will be soon.

Mama Warren went straight into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us are in tow behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Kat  and the guys stayed in the  kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in our family room with the Warren's, girls, and I watched t v. Everything is  put back in it's regular places. All the kitchens are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's  now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared a very long and funny movie. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and  brush my teeth. Later on , I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

Credits rolled for our showing. My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets  and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in  dreamland that night.