Chapter 364

Jon woke up the next morning to get ready for school. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. They walked in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." Seconds later I replied to them in unison " Morning Guys."

Our coffee pot is smelling up the entire kitchen. My siblings got their mugs of coffee. Within minutes they gave me kiss. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. Once they were finished look at me from the island. I poured out my drink to put back in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging our goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head to the subway to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picks up her partner in the cruiser for work. Minutes after that they drove straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are waiting patiently in our long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking a lot of new orders.

Blaine shows up to wait in line that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss. 

Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They throw away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile at the bakery where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage. House lights are dimmed now. The show starts at 9:15 am.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathrooms and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later the audience is now resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time rolls around for that show. It's cast took their bows to applause. The audience threw away their trash on their way out of the theater. Costumes are put back on the racks. The cast strikes the stage very fast.  Everyone hangs out backstage together.

They started it everyday. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch approaches at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. We returned to our workstations that afternoon. I am in our back kitchen washing the dishes. Our guys and company are running through their lines. They staged it for the next couple of hours.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station I enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their treetops. Later on, I boarded it to sit down and  texts. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.