Chapter 355

Lori woke up the next morning to get ready for work.  We followed suit quickly behind her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings for to drinks, put out their mugs, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." She mixes her coffee then gave me a kiss.

Our brother joins us last  in the kitchen greeting " Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." Seconds later he turns around to get his  mug. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the table dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family.  After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging our goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Loir is currently  sitting by the window reading her newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser. Seconds later both of them drove  straight to the police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our customers  are patiently waiting in our long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking  tons of new orders.

Blaine shows up to wait in the line. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later  it's now his turn in our line. He picked up  their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend  leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss.

Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater  for work. He waits on the sidewalk  with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open about sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a mag hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They threw away their trash in the bins.

 Blaine and  company went straight into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready  for the show.  Meanwhile over at the bakery  where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage. House lights are now  dimmed. The show begins at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute between acts. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later they are resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally starts. It went by  a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time approached for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash when they left. Costumes are put back on the racks. The cast strikes the together. Everyone hangs out with each other backstage.

They started it everyday.  Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time came around at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. We returned to our workstations that afternoon.  I am now in our back kitchen washing the dishes from earlier that morning. Our guys and company are running through their lines. They staged it for the next couple of hours.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their treetops. Later on, I boarded it to sit down and write. A lot of people from all walks life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us.  All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down or standing up holding onto the rails. Later on, it pulled into our station that evening. I walked to over to our building.

The fellow residents are now returning from errands, school and work. Andy is already doing his job. '' Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting with a high five. Our handsome doorman  allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. just in my  room. I took a quick bath to change. Kitchen bound for me once again alone.

I start to cook dinner at our stove. The earlier set of our group got home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted " Good evening Sweet T." I replied to them in unison "Evening guys." On the way out of our kitchen they put   down their keys on the mail table.

 They head straight to the showers. I took out the place settings  to put them on the island. My siblings are in the room again. Ella sets our kitchen tables. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00pm.  Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big  almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The girls and I stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms  with the Warren's and guys watching  t v. Everything is put back in it's regular  places. All the kitchens lights are turned off. We joined everyone else on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and  brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered.  Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

Across town at the theater where our guys are now finished for that day. They say their goodbyes to each other. Each member of that group took a short ride. It was very relaxing. All of them walked to their apartments or condo.

Soon after that they  arrived home from work. Everyone else in that group found something to eat.   Blue Eyes took out his doggy bag that I gave him the night before. I have been in my  bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. My cell phone buzzed  on the table beside my bed.

                                                          texting

Blue Eyes: Hey my Cupcake

Me: Hey  Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes:  How are you?

Me: good and you

Blue Eyes:  very tired

Me: go take a shower

Blue Eyes: okay

Me: Goodnight ... I love you ... bye

Blue Eyes: Right back at you  Cupcake

                                        end of texting

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies.  Blue Eyes and I went to sleep in our separate beds. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other.  Everyone else joins us soon in dreamland that night.