Chapter 374

Ella woke up the next morning. We followed suit quickly behind her still in our jammies. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." He turns around to get his mug. Minutes after that I replied to him.

 Our sister bounced in last greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison" Morning Ella." She mixes it in her mug. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other.  I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

 I took a quick bath to change into some comfy clothes. Seconds later the basket is dumped onto my bed by me. My MP3 player is plugged in with music jamming. The three usual piles of clothes are spread across it. I put away our stuff in my closet and drawers. My siblings came to pick up their clothes to put it away.

The guys are doing their coursework. As for the rest of us are relaxing together. I am reading my book. Chad and Ella are tuned on the t v once they were finished  deleted some more stuff from the  box.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to  wash her hands. All of us followed suit quickly behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Within minutes lunch is  promptly delivered or served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout out group. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away their trash in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Sunday afternoon blues  start kicking in around this time. We are running around the apartments and house getting ready  for the next day of school or work. The Warren's are relaxing on the couch watch their younger son as entertainment. Nick and the girls are now home from work. They joined in all the craziness.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. Soon her trusted  assistant is in tow. We are right behind him. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now.  Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.c

Dinner is promptly served 6:00 pm. Everyone  sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like on big happy family. After eating we put all the dishes in our sinks.

Ella and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We are sharing our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and favorite spot. I am nice and  comfy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I  walked away  and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.