Chapter 391

Blaine woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next greeting  " Good morning Sweet T."  He pivots to get his mug of coffee. Minutes after that I replied to him " Morning Chad."

Our sister bounced in last greeting " Good Morning Guys." We replied to her in unison  " Morning Ella."  She mixes her coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served  at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables  dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our  stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head to the  subway station  to catch one for school or work.  Lori is  currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser for work. They drove  straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally behind our counter  preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line.  I put their order on the far end of our counter. My  coworkers are taking tons of brand new orders.

Blaine enters bakery to wait in the line that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picked up their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good morning  T."  Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a kiss on the  cheek.

Soon after that he walks all the way down to their for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Many of their coworkers helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile back over at the  bakery where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage together.  House lights are dimmed now. The show begins exactly at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for  the cast are getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later they are now resettled in their seats.  Catch Me If You Can round two finally starts. It went by a whole lot faster. 

Curtain call time rolls around for that  show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash in the bins on the  way home. Costumes are put back on the racks.  They strike the stage together. Everyone is just relaxing backstage. 

They always started it everyday. Everyone took an hour break for it. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. A quick text  message popped up on my screen.

                                                             texting

Guys: Hey T

 Me: Hey guys

Guys: How are you?

 Me: good and you