Chapter 393

Cam woke up the next morning. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their  mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. They walked in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." I replied to them in unison  " Morning Guys."

Moments after that both of them  got a mug each. Chad and Ella gave me kisses. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Saturday morning is finally here. Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat.  Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The  group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Our group is split into two separate halves. Within minutes  a good percentage of us are walking out the door to catch a subway for class or work. Meanwhile  with the other half of it cleaning or studying coursework for school.

Chad  opens up the dance studio for us to go inside. We set up  the studio for classes that morning. I went into the studio's office to put down my stuff on it's couch. Students begin file in through the front door. All their stuff went under the barres.

Everyone warms up together in  duel location set up. Chad starts teaching his class. We are standing in our corner catching up with each other while controlling the boom box. Over at the theater it's cast is  now ready. House lights are dimmed now. The show begins exactly at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Meanwhile back  over at the studio where I am paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is almost over finished. They went home nice and sweaty. Chad teaches me the whole routine. We ran through it a few times together in half speed. I did it by myself in full speed with music.

Cool down time came around for my class. My brother gave me a water bottle. All of us clean up the studio together. I went into the studio's office to get my stuff from it's couch. Chad  turns off the lights and locks the door. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station.

Seconds later  both of us  arrived home from class that morning.  Ella greeted us from the kitchen. We replied to her in unison "  Evening Ella." Our keys are put down on the mail table. Both of us head to the showers. They weren't that long for us.

Intermission time is a short  fifteen minute break.  The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up.  Seconds later they are now resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two  finally begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time came around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash on the way home.  Costumes are put back on the racks. As for the cast they are striking the stage. Seconds later  they exchanged their goodbyes to each other.

Mama  Warren went into the kitchen to wash her hands. Seconds later we are following suit behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has their own job to do. Our sister  sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Within seconds lunch is promptly brought or served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away their trash  in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket to go downstairs to our building's laundry room. Our neighbors are already in their doing the same thing. I sorted out our clothes into two  different piles.  We greeted each other that afternoon. The entire laundry room is talking to each other. 

Our first load is put in the washing machine. A good way to pass time is by singing some songs. The machine  beeps to alert me that it's time to put the next load in. Once the songs ends everyone returns to talking . All of our clothes are finished for that day. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other.

I walked to our apartment to put it down in my room. Chad and Ella are sorting through our mail. Seconds later  Nick got home from work.  As for the girls are wrapping up some paperwork at the station. Two hours passed  and  they are now home.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us are in tow behind her.  Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them.  Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now.  Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat.  Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together like one big happy  family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The guys and I stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's and girls watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off.  We joined everyone else on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v.  We watch a movie with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth.  Later on, I returned to both our couch and my  favorite spot. This time I am nice and comfy. 

Credits rolled for that showing. My siblings got my to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered.  Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut.  My siblings focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group say goodnights to each other. Everyone else  joins me soon in dreamland that night.