Chapter 382

Cam woke up the next morning to get ready  for school. We followed suit quickly behind him.  I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." He went to the coffee pot for his mug. Minutes after that I replied to him " Morning  Chad."

Our sister bounces in last greeting  us " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison " Morning Ella." She pivots to mix her coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy  family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging  goodbye to each other. A percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picks her partner up  for work in the cruiser for  work. Soon after that both of them to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally  behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of new orders.

Blaine joins the line in our bakery that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's turn  in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good morning T."  Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work.  He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All  of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug  then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw  away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and company went into the wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile back over at the bakery where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage together. House lights  are dimmed now.   The show begins exactly at 9:15 am when the curtain  rose.

Intermission time is a fifteen minutes break. The audience went into  the lobby to use the bathroom and got refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their  make up. Seconds the audience is resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round finally  starts. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time came around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash in the bins. Costumes are put back on the racks. The cast strikes their work area together. Everyone hangs out together that morning.

They always started it everyday. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time  approaches  quickly at 12:00 pm.  During time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bins and washed my hands.

Our  group and all of our coworker or classmates joined this routine. We returned to our  workstations that afternoon. I am  now in our back kitchen the dishes. Our guys and company  are running through their lines.  They staged it together  for the next couple of hours. 

Before  you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means that it's time for me to go home. I went into lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned my goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their treetops. Later on, I boarded it to sit down and read my book. A lot of people from all walks of life are on it with me.

People entered and exited the subways at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us.  All the subways have maps in it of the city. Everyone subway is full of bodies both sitting down or standing up holding onto the rails. Later on, it pulls into our station that evening. I got off to walk over to our building.

The fellow residents are now returning from errands, school, and work.  Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting.  Our handsome doorman allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work.  I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change. Kitchen bound for me once again alone that evening.

I cook dinner at our stove. Within minutes the group got home from work at the same exact time. My siblings greeted " Good afternoon  Sweet T." I replied to them in unison " Evening guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head straight to the showers. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. My siblings are in the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how our days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The girls and I stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile it the family rooms with the Warren's and guys watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the  kitchen lights are turned off. We joined everyone else on the couches so it's  now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy now.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

Across town at the theater where our guys are now finished for that day. They grabbed their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Each member of that group took a short ride home. It was very relaxing. All of them  walked to their apartments  or condo.

Soon after that they arrived home from work.  Everyone else in that group found something to eat. Blue Eyes took out the bag of food that I gave him the night before. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. My cell phone buzzed on the table beside my bed.

                                                  texting

Me: Hey my Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes: Hey Cupcake

Me: How are you? 

Blue Eyes: very tired 

Me: fine thanks

Blue Eyes: just ate

Me: Go take a shower

Blue Eyes: Okay

Me: Goodnight... I love you... bye

Blue Eyes: right back at you Cupcake

                            end of texting

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. Blue Eyes and I went to sleep in our separate beds. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group  exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins us soon in dreamland that night.