Chapter 362

Chad woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to  brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast. for us to eat. They walked in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." Seconds later I  replied to the in unison " Morning guys."

Our coffee pot has a nice full brew just for them. Chad mixes his mug to keep for himself. He hands the other one to Ella. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. Once they are finished looked at me from the island. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice.  We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group  grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percent of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner for work in the cruiser.  Within minutes both of them drove to their police station.

I arrived at  Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Seconds later I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are  waiting patiently in the long line.  I put their order on the far end of our  counter. My coworkers are taking tons of orders that day.

Blaine shows up  in our bakery that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good morning T." I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss.

 Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars help him open both sets of doors. All of them  walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They threw away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile back over at the bakery where I am now bussing some dirty tables.  Everyone warms up backstage.  House lights are dimmed now. The show begins at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Intermission is a fifteen minute break. The audience went into  the lobby  to use  the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up.  Seconds later the audience is in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time  rolls around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience left the theater throwing away their trash.  Costumes are put back on the racks. They began to strike the stage as a group. Later on, everyone hung out backstage.

They started it everyday. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time approaches quickly at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. My cell phone buzzed with an incoming text message.

                                                            texting

Cam: Hey T

Me: hey  Cam

Cam: How are you?

Me: Good and you