Chapter 358

I woke up the next morning to get ready for work. They followed suit quickly behind me. Minutes after that I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie walked in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." She mixes her coffee then gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

Our brother joins us last in the kitchen greeting " Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." Soon after that he turns around to get his coffee. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in conversation together.  I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am.  Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat.  Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for work.  Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser. Minutes after that both of them to their police station.

 I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes after that  I am finally preparing Blaine's usual breakfast for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in our line. I put their order on the far end of the counter. My coworkers are taking tons of brand new orders.

Blaine shows up in our bakery. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front  of him left for him. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it,  and greeted " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer for a goodbye kiss.

Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater  for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their  costars helped him  open both  sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to  eat breakfast. They threw away their in the bins.

Everyone else warms up on the stage. Within minutes rehearsals begin for that day.  I am making food boxes at the bakery. Rehearsals lasted for long. Cool down time leads into changing to the strike the stage. They say their goodbyes to each other. 

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something quick. Everyone else took a hour break for it.  Lunch time approaches at  12:00 pm. During this time we  ate  and relaxed together as a group.  I got up to throw away my trash in the bins and wash the and hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. A good percentage of us went back to our workstations that afternoon.  Seconds later I  have a tray full of  samples to give to passersby on the  sidewalk.  Our  guys that are already home took their baths. Jeter  stayed in his home clothes and washed his sinks full of dishes. He relaxes on the couch waiting for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm which means that it's for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff,  and mentioned  goodbyes to their bakery. On my way down to the subway station I  enjoyed my walk. Later on, I  boarded it to  sit down and read  my book. A lot people  from  all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with news information for us. All the  subway have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full off bodies both sitting down  or standing up holding onto  the rail. Later on, it pulls into  his station that evening. I walked over to his condo.