Chapter 351

Chad woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for them to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and, start cooking breakfast for us to eat. They walked next greeting " Good Morning Sweet T." Minutes after that I replied to them  " Morning guys."

Our coffee pot is next on that next the list. Two mugs of coffee are mixed. Within seconds they crossed the kitchen giving me kisses. Both of them set our kitchen table  deep in a conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family.  After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently  sitting by her window reading the newspaper. As for Sam picks her up in the cruiser for work. Seconds later both of them head straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within seconds I am finally  behind our counter preparing Blaine's  usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their waiting on the far end of the counter. My coworker are taking tons of new orders. 

Blaine shows up  that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work.  Seconds later it's now his their order, paid for it, and greeted" good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned to each other. I returned his greeting with a hug. Our friend leans in closer to me for a goodbyes kiss.

Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They threw away their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up on the stage together. Later on  rehearsals begin that morning. Over at our bakery in where I am now cutting for our boxes. Rehearsals lasted for an hour and ninety  minutes. Cool down time always leads into changing to strike the stage. The friends say their goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes and company got home to  cook something quick. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time approaches at 12:00 pm.  During this time we ate and relaxed together. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. A good percentage of us returned to our workstations that afternoon. I am playing hostess. As for the guys they are already home took their baths. Jeter got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He is relaxing on the couch waiting for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm  is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their treetops. Later on I boarded it to sit down and  read my book. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subways at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies both  sitting down and standing up holding onto the rails. Later on it pulled into our station that evening. I got off to walk over to our building.

The fellow residents are now returning home from errands, school, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my  Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our handsome doorman allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change into comfy clothes.

There's a very familiar shiny Superman key in our front door key hole. It means that only one very important person came over. Blue Eyes is finally home by us now. We exchanged our greetings to each other in the  family room while he closes the door. Later on we head straight to our kitchen hand in hand.

 Blue Eyes puts his keys down to start cooking dinner at our stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island.  The group grabbed got home at the exact same time. My siblings greeted " Good evening our Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison " Evening Guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys down on the mail table.

They head straight to the showers. Meanwhile in the kitchen with us at the stove stirring the pot. Blue Eyes gave me the usual taste of his dish sealing it with a kiss. I sorted out the mail to wash my hands. My siblings are in the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes  and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. Jeter grabs his keys. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth.  Later on I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. We are cuddling together right now.

Blue Eyes got up to say goodnights to my siblings while kissing Ella's cheek. I waited for him over by our front door. We exchanged our goodbyes and goodnights to each other with a kiss. Blue Eyes locks our front door then heads to the subway station. I am nice and cozy.

My siblings got me to watch  few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. Blue Eyes is now home in the condo. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group say their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.