Chapter 349

Blue Eyes woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him.  I went into our to brew some coffee for my siblings, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast  for us eat. Chad walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T."  He turned around for his mug. Within minutes I have my kiss from him.

Our sister walks in last greeting "Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison " Morning Ella." She mixes her coffee in the mug. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables to dished out our food. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanged our goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser. Minutes after that they drove to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's  breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of new orders.

Blaine joins the line when he shows up. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it, and greeted " Good morning T."  Both of us stood  in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to me for a goodbye kiss.

Moments after that he walks all the walk way down to their theater for work.  He waits on the sidewalk with full hands.  Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together.  Glee stops just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down  in the pits to eat breakfast.  They threw away their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up on the stage together. Seconds after that rehearsals begin for that day. I am decorating for our display case. Rehearsals lasted for a long time. Cool down time always leads into changing to strike the stage. All of them say goodbyes to each other. 

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something quick. Everyone else took an hour break for it.  Lunch time approaches at 12:00 pm. During time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bins and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine.  A good percentage of us returned to our workstations that afternoon. I am outside on the corner with a tray of samples for the  passersby. As for our guys that are already home took their baths. Jeter got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He sat down on the couch waiting for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out,  gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their treetops. Later on I boarded it to sit down and read my book. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city.  Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down or standing up holding onto the rails.  Moments after that it pulls into our station that evening. I got off to walk straight to our building.