Chapter 359

PS:  Please disregard his hair and   eye color I know that  it's not blue and blonde  like Aaron's  are.

Blaine woke up the next morning to get ready for work.  The group followed suit quickly behind him. I am given  an extra few more minutes in the warm bed. The crew are in the kitchens making breakfast. Every single coffee pot is now brewing.

 My smoldering  fiancé is currently  mixing my chocolate

 My smoldering  fiancé is currently  mixing my chocolate. I walked in the  kitchen over to him wrapping  my arms around his waist where my legs were 24 hours earlier. Seconds later I kissed his bicep. "Cupcake Good Morning, how did you sleep?" he asked. " I slept  like your baby.  You worn me out last night but it all good cake batter," I replied. That's exactly what you are. Sounds like you have a new nickname for me. I like the first one better. Just for cake batter. Minutes after that he kissed me again on the lips. The pair of us wanted to take a farther but needed the energy for class and work.

Saturday mornings are always perfection. Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. I felt a hand on my thigh under the table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our group splits into two separate parts. The remainder of it grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Within minutes we are  out the door that morning. A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one to class or work. Meanwhile with the other half of it is  cleaning or doing coursework for school.

Chad opens the dance studio for us to go inside. We set it up  together. I went to put down my stuff on the studio's couch. Students filed in through the doors at 8:00 am. They put all their stuff under the barres.

Everyone warms up in this duel location set up. Chad starts teaching the class. We are in our corner catching up with each other while controlling the music from the boom box. Over at the theater it's cast is now ready.  House lights are now dimmed. The show begins  at  9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Meanwhile over at the studio I am  paying attention for the mirror. Dance class one is almost  over. The students went home nice and sweaty. Chad  teaches me the whole routine.  We ran through it a few  times with in half speed. I did it by myself in full speed with music.

Cool down time  came around for my class.  My brother gave me a water bottle to drink. All of us clean up the studio. I went into studio's office to get my stuff from it's couch.  Chad locks the front door after turning off it's light.  We exchanged our goodbyes then head to the subway station.

Soon after that we arrived home safely. Ella mentioned her good evening. We replied to her in unison " Evening guys."  Our keys are put down on the mail table.  Both of us head to the showers. They weren't very  to long . Within minutes we are back in the family roomb

Intermission time is a 15 minute break. The audience is in the lobby using the bathroom and getting refills for their refreshments. As for the cast  they are getting touch ups  on their  make up. Minutes after that the audience  is settled in their  seats.  Catch Me If You Can round two finally  begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time came around for that show.  It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash away on their way home. Costumes are put back on the racks. The stage is strike by it's cast. All of them exchanged their goodbyes to each other.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us are right behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in it. Everyone else has their own jobs to do.  Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their  final minutes on the stoves.

Soon after that lunch is delivered or served at 12:00 pm.  Everyone sat down dishing around the table or mixing booth. Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together like one big happy.  Nick and the girls threw away their trash in the  bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket to go downstairs to the laundry room. Our neighbors are already in their doing the same thing. I sort out our clothes into separate piles. We greeted each other. My sister will be doing this for me next week because I will be spending time with friends.

Our first load of clothes is in the washing machine. A good way to pass time is by singing songs. The machine beeps soon to alert me to put in the next load in it.  When the song ends  for that time.  Conversation begins  once again. Our clothes is finished now. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other.

Later on, I am now in the apartment again putting down the clean clothes. As for the remainder of the group is home that evening. Lori and Sam are  counting down their hours. They have very long days. Another  coffee pot is put on for them.

Over at the Warren household where Mama Warren is currently washing her hands. Her trusted assistant and the rest of us join her in the kitchen. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has their own job to do. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at  6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Lori and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up.  Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They  joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We watched a movie together as a group.  The movie is very long and interesting. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy.

 Credits rolled for that showing. My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. They focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family rooms are off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies.  I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.