Chapter 386

Kat woke up the next morning to get ready for  work. We followed suit quickly behind her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drinks, put out their mugs on the island, and starting cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie walks in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T."  She mixes her coffee then gives me a kiss. Minutes after that I  replied to her " Morning Ella."

Our brother walks in last greeting " Good Morning girls."  We  replied to him in unison " Morning Chad."  A few minutes after that he pibvots to get his coffee.  Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

It's finally Saturday morning. Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables  dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice.  We ate together like one big happy family. After eating  we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while  exchanging goodbyes to each other. Our group is now split in  two. Within minutes we are walking through the door.  A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for class or work. Meanwhile at the apartments and house I our group the other half of it  is cleaning or doing coursework for school.

Chad opens the dance studio for us to go inside. We set up the studio for classes that morning. I put down my stuff on the couch in it's office. Students filed in at 8:00 am. They put their stuff under the barres. 

Everyone warms up in this duel location set up. Chad starts his dance class that morning. We stood in our corner  catching up with each other while controlling the boombox.  Over at the theater it's cast is ready. House lights are dimmed now.  The show begins exactly at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Meanwhile back over at the studio where I am paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is almost finished that morning. The class grabbed their belongings  nice and sweaty to go home. Chad teaches me the whole  routine. We ran through it a few times together in half speed. I did it by myself in full speed with music.

Cool down time came around for my class. My brother gave me a water bottle. All of us cleaned up  the studio. I went into  it's office to get my stuff off it's couch. Chad turns off the lights and locks the studio's door.  We exchanged our goo Cdbyes to each other then head straight to the subway station.

 Soon after that both of us arrived home. Ella greeted us from the kitchen. We replied to  her in unison " Evening Sis." Our keys are put  down on the mail table. Both of us head straight to the showers. They weren't very long that evening.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break.  The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later the audience is now resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally begins. It went by a whole lot faster.

 Curtain call time rolls around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trash on their way home. Costumes are put back on the racks. As for the  cast strikes their stage after using it. Minutes after that they  mentioned their goodbyes to each other.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. Her trusted assistant is  behind her with us. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has their own job to do.  Our sister  sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the  drinks and ice.  The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the  stoves.

Soon after that lunch is  promptly brought or served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on through out our group.  We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away their trash in the bins.  After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket to head downstairs to our laundry room. Our neighbors are already in there doing the same thing. I sorted out our clothes into piles. We exchanged our greetings to each other. The entire laundry room is talking.

Our first load is  put in the washing machine. A good way to pass time is by singing songs. The  machine beeps soon to alert me  that it is time  to put it in the dryer. I put the second load into the machine that afternoon. Once the songs  ended we go back to talking. All of our clothes are  clean now. We say our goodbyes to each other.

Within minutes I am in our apartment again to put down the basket in my room. Most of our group got home. Lori and Sam still busy over at the station. She brews some more coffee for them. Both of them are wrapping up  a few cases that evening.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us followed suit quickly  behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone  has their own jobs to do.  Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes  on the stove.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together  like one big happy family. After  eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Sam and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family  rooms with  the Warren's, girls, and I watching  t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the  t v. We shared a very long and funny movie with the group. I walked over to my room order to changed into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

Credits rolled for our showing. My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked  away and waited for my door to shut. They focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed.  My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.