Stuck in

Nethy here.
I'm so sorry for the delay of the second chapter everyone. I forgot my phone at school and couldn't upload the story.
Thank you so much for your support on the last chapter like wow you guys! Thank you so much and I'm sorry again for the delay, Nethy in~

- - -

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Guys guys!" I called as I ran downstairs.

"What is it?" Katelyn asked boredly as switched the channels.

"Christmas is in fifteen days!" I exclaimed.

I'm so excited! We'll be inviting the whole neighborhood and I can't wait to see who falls for our mistletoe trap.

"Heavy reports about a blizzard-
Buy your Christmas decorations-
If it's possible, I'd like-
Buy your chicken fillets now!-"

"There isn't one good channel on!" Katelyn exclaimed in frustration.

"Who watched TV anymore? And where's KC?" I asked looking around.

"She has work remember? She also mentioned something about staying over her new crush or something so we might not expect her tonight."

"I see..."

A silence fell over as Katelyn switched from channel to channel then, the door bell rang.

"I'll go get it!" I called.

I jumped on my feet and got the door.

"Hey Aph, is Katelyn here?" Laurence asked standing with a dark maroon jacket over sweatpants.

"Um... yes. Katelyn?"

"Yes?"

"Laurence wants to see you."

I heard a crash then a stumble before Katelyn came over.

"What is it Laurence?" She asked.

"Can you... come over for a moment?" He smiled sheepishly.

"What is it?"

"I think you should just come." Laurence responded.

"Okay but Aphmau..." She glanced at me.

"I don't know what going on but don't worry about me. I'll go to Aaron's." I grabbed my jacket from the coat hanger.

"Hold on, Aaron lives in the neighborhood too?" She asked surprised.

I handed her her jacket and as she wore it I answered, "Yeah, he moved in about the same time the guys moved in." I wore my boots.

"You keep the keys Katelyn." I called and walked to Aaron's place.

I knocked on the door and waited. I noticed small snow flakes falling from the sky. I braced myself and knocked the door again.

Maybe he's not home...

The door opened and Aaron stood before me shirtless.

"Um hi!" I waved meekly.

"Hey Aphmau." He greeted back.

"Sorry to come by unexpected but Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan were out and I didn't want to be left alone. So I came here."

"Oh sure. No trouble Aph, come in." He moved out of the way and I stepped in.

"Let me help you." He easily helped me remove my jacket and hanged it on one arm.

"I don't have a coat hanger." He said.